News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Mafia: Easy Money

Started by Aimless Gallivanter, August 29, 2016, 01:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groddil

Quote from: Lord Daskar on September 01, 2016, 07:44:47 PM
So you're saying because I accused Groddil without thinking very long I am the mafia? I don't see how that makes me the killer. Groddil's majoring in law enforcement, police officers come to my mind when I think that. Police officers sometimes kill people so I accuse him. These are just connections that could be going in my head. I wouldn't be trying to shift the blame onto someone else, no one had accused me yet.

Groddil asked if anyone had connections with farms. Rosie's profile says her location is a farm in Switzerland, there's a connection. And Corn was with the animals.

Sorry to debunk the first section of that post, but I'm studying to be a lawyer, not a cop.

The Rosie and Corn clues do make sense, but they were Mafia last game and corn was also Mafia the game before that. It wouldn't make sense whatsoever.

Gonff the Mousethief

I've stated my reason, and am voting Daskar
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

While Daskar's defense seems shaky, I don't think he's the Mafia, he hasn't played many Mafia games to my knowledge. All of these clues don't seem like clues to me, I don't have any argument for someone being the Mafia, but I don't think, based on this story that Daskar is the Mafia.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Aimless Gallivanter

im gay!!!!!!

Groddil

I vote for Daskar, for reasons stating by me and others.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Groddil on September 02, 2016, 12:52:52 PM
I vote for Daskar, for reasons stating by me and others.

Same. Only, just for reasons stated by others.

Lord Daskar

Quote from: Groddil on September 01, 2016, 09:34:13 PM
Quote from: Lord Daskar on September 01, 2016, 07:44:47 PM
So you're saying because I accused Groddil without thinking very long I am the mafia? I don't see how that makes me the killer. Groddil's majoring in law enforcement, police officers come to my mind when I think that. Police officers sometimes kill people so I accuse him. These are just connections that could be going in my head. I wouldn't be trying to shift the blame onto someone else, no one had accused me yet.

Groddil asked if anyone had connections with farms. Rosie's profile says her location is a farm in Switzerland, there's a connection. And Corn was with the animals.

Sorry to debunk the first section of that post, but I'm studying to be a lawyer, not a cop.

This doesn't derail my argument if you think about it. I said I hadn't thought about it long, I didn't think about what Law Enforcement would be for very long and I just assumed it meant a cop, me in the story would think this too because it's me.

Rosie.
When work gets overwhelming, remember that you are going to die. -A Coffee Cup

Be silent, or let thy words be more than silence.

Cheerful
Main Entry:   cheer·ful
Function: Adjective.
1 a : full of good spirits <a cheerful outlook> <cheerful obedience>

Ares saves not the brave man but the coward.

Søren

I'm retired from the forum

Lord Daskar

They're trying to murder me, vote for Rosie. If everyone who hasn't voted yet does I'll be saved. Unless we both die as a result of the tie or I counted incorrectly.

Cheerful

Rosie Willowwater

What proof do you have to vote for me?

Lord Daskar

There are two hints, Groddil said the pitchfork could be one and asked if anyone has a connection to farms. Your location says, "On a farm in Switzerland" you have a connection to farms, I, however, don't.

The only reason I have heard for wanting to kill me is that I accused Groddil. That gives no proof that I was the killer and I see nothing else that would make me the killer.

Cheerful

Rosie Willowwater

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on September 01, 2016, 04:32:28 AM
Okay, so I have a feeling for Daskar. There were four members who didn't do something when Sage went to tend to the live stock. Peony and Rosie were two of them, I was the other, and Daskar was the other. Knowing what I said earlier about the two previous Mafia, and me not being one, Daksar along with his early accusation points out some suspension. .

Lord Daskar

I don't see what he means. He says there are four members who don't go do stuff when Sage goes to the livestock. But I don't see anything saying anyone in particular went and did something except for Sage.

@Gonff the Mousethief
Would you explain the post Rosie quoted about us four not doing anything while everyone else did?

Cheerful

Jetthebinturong

I can't be the only one thinking this. Unless none of you have seen Hot Fuzz. In which case WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE IT'S ONE OF THE BEST COMEDIES EVER!

I'm not sure who I suspect at the moment. Daskar's reasoning about Groddil makes sense, as does everyone's reasoning about Daskar. I'm torn.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Chipster of Noonvale

Sorry Jet, I haven't seen it.

I still suspect Del, but nobody seems to agree with me, so I would just be throwing my vote away.

Daskar.