News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Choose Your Own Adventure - Forum Edition

Started by Groddil, September 05, 2016, 04:01:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chipster of Noonvale

Groddil

You are now Lily Green. You zap quickly target arm your Hacking Device and pick up the TV Remote, sending the device hurtling down the stairs into the basement. The meteor about to kill you stops in midair. Huh. You head back to the basement and grab the hacking device again. To your dismay, your phone goes ballistic.
"Lily! What's going on? There's a meteor like just above your house. It's dropping flaming rocks onto my roof!"
"Wait, you live near me, Talbot?"
"Yeah, I'm like three houses down. But we've got more important things to do right now. Namely, you pulling a Mark and getting out of here before that meteor burns the whole neighbourhood down."
"Hey, have you actually seen Mark?"
"You're his server player, you're more likely to know that than me."
"Whatever. Are there any more sciency gadgets you can deploy in here?"
"Well, according to this GameFAQs walkthrough, there's a Punch Designix that lets you make cool stuff, but you need Build Grist and Shale to grab that, stuff that you don't have."
"Interesting. Don't worry about the Grist Situation, I'm sure we can Break the Game given enough effort. Or we can do this the hard way."
"There's also the question of Torrentsprite. You need to prototype him again."
Your gaze falls to Angus McShnozzle, one of your mother's garden gnomes. You detest the things, but maybe you can get rid of it this way."

Lily: Hack Talbot's computer to give him more grist.
Lily: Use the alchemiter to enter the Middle.
Lily: Prototype Torrentsprite with one of your mother's pesky garden gnomes.
Frank: Use your cruxtruder.

<|[Bo]|>

You are now Bonaparte. You access the terminal.

Quote from: Terminal
> Download Codes? (Y/N)
     > ERROR! Function: Download Codes requires password. Input: *********
     > Failure to Input correct password will result in Security measures being activated.
          > Password Accepted! Welcome back, GUEST!
-----
> Download Codes? (Y/N)

B: Download Codes.
C: Search the bomb shelter.

Homestuck Intermission Stuff

Mark's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Stack

Captchalogue Card - Contains ePhone.
Captchalogue Card - Contains a note from your future self.
Captchalogue Card - Contains a Small Safe.
Captchalogue Card - Contains nothing.

Equipped stuff:
Captchalogue Card - Contains clothing.
Strife Specibus

Kind Apparatus - Riflekind
Captchalogue Card - Contains your trusty BB Gun.
[close]
Grist Cache

Build Grist: 1995/200
[close]
Note from your future self

Dear Mark,

I've sent this to you in the hope you receive it when you begin playing Zburb. I've given you a captchalogue card, as you will need it. I need you, once you enter the middle, to enter this code in the punch designix, using a blank captchalogue card. This will make more sense later, but for now, I suggest that you take this note with you. The code is 667sd0Xm. Use it wisely.

Sincerely, your future self."
[close]
[close]
Lily's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Array

Captchalogue Card - Contains your Mokia Phone.
Captchalogue Card - Contains straight razor.
Captchalogue Card - Contains Flashlight.
Captchalogue Card - Contains your Deep Web Hacking Device.

Equipped stuff:
Captchalogue Card - Contains clothing and snazzy aviator goggles.
Strife Specibus

Kind Apparatus - Umbrellakind
Captchalogue Card - Contains an umbrella.
[close]
Grist Cache

Build Grist: 0/20
[close]

Dear Lily,

I've sent this to you in the hope you receive it when you begin playing Zburb. I've given you a captchalogue card, as you will need it. I need you, once you enter the middle, to enter this code in the punch designix, using a blank captchalogue card. This will make more sense later, but for now, I suggest that you take this note with you. The code is 666sd0Xm. Use it wisely.

[close]
[close]
Frank's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Morgan Freeman Queue

Captchalogue Card - Contains Moist Sock Mace

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

Kind Apparatus - Multitoolkind
Captchalogue Card - Contains Pocket Knife.
[close]
[close]
[close]
Bonaparte Intermission Stuff

Bonaparte's Inventory

Sword - Your weapon of choice. A snazzy blade you spend a lot of time keeping in good condition.
Crossbow - Your backup slash ranged solution.
Crossbow Bolts - You have 10.
Forumbuck - Currency used on the Forum. You have 5.
Disguise-o-Tron - A weird device you created. It allows you to assume the form of a deceased Forumite, but doesn't last long.
Strange Token - What does this do? Who knows.
[close]
Peoplez wot's travelling with you

Bonaparte - Member #55. This is you. You are a master of disguise, skilled at avoiding Moderators.
Corn - Member #7. The Queen of Frying Pans, Corn is quite effective at bludgeoning problems away. Affinity: 0
[close]
[close]
Standard CYOA stuff

Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
#0: Unknown: [ADMIN]
#1: Unknown: [JAMES]
#2: Ashe - A badger, formerly the strongest PowerPlayer in existence. He now runs a teahouse.
#3: Jukka - The oldest of the squirrel sisters. One half of Delka.
#4: Russa - An insane squirrel, who resided in the hospital. Was erased from existence by Ashe. The youngest of the Squirrel Sisters.
#5: Amber - The middle Squirrel Sister, and a member of the Revolution. Was bringing Mace Windex to Brockhall High.
#6: Unknown: [SOREN]
#7: Unknown: [PEONY]
#8: Unknown: [BANYA]
#9: Delthion - A crazy, cannibalistic hedgehog. Enjoys SPAM. Currently undergoing brain surgery. One half of Delka.
#10: Skarzs - A strange creature that resembles a potato. Huge, strong, and doesn't say much.
#11: Unknown: [GONFF]
#12: Unknown: [REGUBA]
#13: Unknown: [PERIFAEN]
#14: Unknown: [LEATHO]
#15: Rocktree - A member of the Forum Revolution, and the doorman to their hideout.
#16: Unknown: [MATTHIAS]
#17: Faiyloe - A fairy Forumite, whose home you destroyed. She can control Skarz. You have unfinished business with her.
#18: Unknown: [SKYBLADE]
#19: BlueRose - A crazed Forumite, locked up in the Dungeon. She seems friendly enough.
#20: The binturong - A strange creature who sent you to the alternate forum.
#21: Unknown: [RACHEL]
#22: Unknown: [SUNPAW]
#23: Unknown: [RAIN]
#24: Unknown: [DOTTI]
#25: Unknown: [MHERA]
#26: Unknown: [EULALIA]
#27: Unknown: [KITSUNE]
#28: Unknown: [IZEROTH]
#29: Unknown: [SAGE]
#30: Unknown: [MASK]
#31: Unknown: [DUSTFEATHER]
#32: Unknown: [ASHLEG]
#33: Unknown: [WYLDER]
#34: Daskar - An unhappy stoat who ruled over Daskaria. He was trapped in Skarz's thread by Delthion. He was killed by BlueRose.
#35: Lutra - A Global Moderator in charge of the Forum Portal Network. You last found him in the Secret Hideouts.
#36: Unknown: [SAND]
#37: Groddil - Some sort of Australian Forumite who disappeared in mysterious circumstances. His clones are all over the place, constantly making bad jokes and breaking the fourth wall.
#38: Unknown: [TAM]
#39: Unknown: [WRAITH]
#40: Unknown: [LEO]
#41: Unknown: [LOUGH]
#42: Unknown: [INQUISITOR]
#43: Unknown: [CONRAD]
#44: Unknown: [TESTER]
#45: GATXSD40-2 - A Forumite who you don't know much about. Was mauled by Guests and hit by a train.
#46: Unknown: [DARKENMAL]
#47: Unknown: [MEADOW]
#48: Unknown: [RUSVUL]
#49: Unknown: [OSU]
#50: Unknown: [DANIEL]
#51: Unknown: [WOT]
#52: Unknown: [ABAREBEAR]
#53: Unknown: [PSYBOX]
#54: Galli - A strange Forumite who communicates through screams. She wanders the forum Aimlessly.
#55: Unknown: [HATLORD]
#56: Bonaparte - A rat who was once in charge of the Revolution. He has a plan to get to the Front Lawns.
#57: Unknown: [GRIFFEN]
#58: Albrithr - A long dead Forumite, found in the Face Gallery.
#59: Unknown: [NIGHTSHADE]
#60: Unknown: [BROOKSKIMMER]
#61: Unknown: [NILEJOY]
#62: Unknown: [SILENTSAM]
#63: Firehawke - A Forumite who spends her time in the Front Lawns. Seems friendly.
#64: Unknown: [TOMMY TREESHIELD]
#65: Unknown: [LORDTBT]
#66: Unknown: [HANNORWORD]
#67: Unknown: [WHITEGHOST]
#68: Unknown: [MENTALMIDWESTERN]
#69: Unknown: [FATCH]
#70: Unknown: [KROWDON]
#71: Unknown: [AMARITH]
#72: Unknown: [ROSIE]
#73: Unknown: [BADGERSWORD1]
#74: Chipster - A hare who once attacked Galli's cardboard box. His plane had already crashed when you got here. But is he truly dead...
#75: Unknown: [NORHAM]
#76: Unknown: [BROCKTRESS]
#77: Unknown: [TIRIA_]
#78: Unknown: [OLDFOX]
#79: Unknown: [SANDLOT]
#80: Unknown: [TAGGERUNG]
#81: Unknown: [MARY]
#82: alexandre - A rat Forumite, who has an afro for some reason. He ran off to "DiscussionLand."
#83: alexandre - Another rat Forumite, who also has an afro. Some kind of strange clone of the real alexandre. Was killed by his real self.
#84: Unknown: [VIZKA]
#85: Unknown: [MILADY]
#86: Unknown: [NATHAN]
#87: Unknown: [UNGATT]
#88: Unknown: [2QUID]
#89: Unknown: [HIAG]
#90: Slagar - An evil, deformed fox in a mask. He threw you into the cellars.
#91: Baliss - This is you. A genetic freak with tendrils for arms.
#92: Unknown: [LORDE]
#93: Unknown: [BELLE]
#94: Unknown: [MACHI]
#95: Unknown: [PERI2]
#96: Unknown: [DANNFLOR]
#97: Unknown: [EMBER]
#98: Unknown: [BRINTY]
#99: Unknown: [GNOFLET]
#100: Unknown: [GROND]
#101: Unknown: [WINIFRED]
#102: Unknown: [WORTSHIRE]
[close]

Baliss - Member #90. This is you. You've been injected with Rattlesnake DNA, which removes the slime from your skin and gives you better vision in dark places. Location: The Alternate Dimension.
Galli - Member #54. She can deploy a cardboard box as a shelter. Affinity: 3 Location: The Alternate Dimension.
Daskar - Member #34. He can call for support from the Daskarian Imperium. Affinity: -3 Deceased.
BlueRose - Member #19. Guests will avoid her, and in turn, you. Affinity: 2 Location: Unknown.
Bonaparte - Member #55. He is skilled at avoiding Moderators. Affinity: 0 Location: Front Lawns.
[close]
Jet's Crate

Baliss
Ashe's Chainaxe - A ridiculously overpowered... thing made using a chainsaw and a war axe. Can tear apart guest and member alike with ease. 9/10ths fuelled up.
Rucksack - Stores stuff.
Jerry Can - Holds fuel for the Chainaxe, but it has a leak. Empty.
Jury-Rigged Growth Ray - A shrink ray that has been modified to run without a Quantum Carbonizer. It can now only make things bigger.
Dungeon Keyring - A keyring that can open any door in the dungeon.
T.I.D. - Some sort of medicinal device.
Gristle - What even is this stuff? Do you even want to know?
Tranquilizer Pistol - A non-lethal weapon that can knock out members. Loaded with 1 dart.
Tranquilizer Darts - Ammo for the Tranquilizer Pistol. You have 6.
ForumBuck - Currency used on the forum. You have 6.
Multitool - Some sort of pocket knife, with many attachments such as a corkscrew, pliers, and a tazer.
DNApass - A special card that allows Forumites to buy DNA from Groddil's shop.
Decodifier Schematics

Decodifier Schematics - A document that details how to make a Decodifier.
Requires:
1 x Trigger - A trigger used to fire "gun-like" devices.
1 x Quantum Carbonizer - A scientific gadget used to construct top-tier weapons and devices.
1 x Imperial Electrocore - A scientific gadget used in many pieces of advanced technology.
2 x Moderator Core - Small balls of energy that give Moderators their powers.
1 x Cable - A length of cable.
1 x Transmitter - An electronic transmitter.
1 x Broken Decodifier - The shattered outer shell of a Decodifier. Most of the parts are broken, but the actual body of the device can probably be repaired with a bit of superglue.
1 x Superglue - Some superglue.
[close]
[close]
Galli
Double-Barreled Shotgun - A snazzy weapon recovered from the Dungeon. Galli is using it. Loaded with 2 Shells.
Shotgun Shells - Ammo for the Double-Barreled Shotgun. You have 9.
Cardboard Box - A large cardboard box. Stuffed animals and evil rabbits piloting planes not included.
Stuffed Toy - An adorably evil plushie Cthulhu. Why Galli has it is anyone's guess, but it might be a good idea to keep her away from any locations notorious for the possibility to summon evil, otherwordly creatures with the power to destroy the universe. Yeah.
Beetle - A crushed beetle with an unknown electric device inside it.
ForumBuck - Currency used on the Forum. Galli has 1 ForumBuck with a bite out of it, rendering it useless.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[/quote]

Jetthebinturong

That actually wouldn't work. The timers are there to warn the players that they're on a time limit, they have no control over the meteor itself, the impact of which is inevitable and probably a constant across all timelines. But this isn't actually Homestuck, so it doesn't matter.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Groddil

Quote from: Jet the binturong on November 11, 2016, 02:36:35 PM
That actually wouldn't work. The timers are there to warn the players that they're on a time limit, they have no control over the meteor itself, the impact of which is inevitable and probably a constant across all timelines. But this isn't actually Homestuck, so it doesn't matter.

Yeah, I know, but don't question Lily's extremely sketchy deep web devices. This is Forumstuck after all.

Groddil

You are now Angus McShnozzle. Lily picks you up and throws you into Torrentsprite. Or at least, that would happen if you were sentient, which you most certainly are not. You stop being Angus McShnozzle and start being Lily again. Torrentsprite, or TorrentMcSprite as you'll call him from now on, now has a funny little hat on his "head", and his barks sound Scottish. Probably the name. You decide to ignore this, because Talbot is calling you again.
"Lily! Either get more grist or enter the Middle, I'm sick of waiting. If you don't hurry up, I'm getting Mark to stop doing whatever he's doing and deploy my technobabbly gadgets."
"Yeah, yeah, gimme some time."

Lily: Hack Talbot's computer to give him more grist.

<|[Bo]|>

You are now Bonaparte. You download the codes. A quick scan of them reveals that one is the code for the strange bunker in the cave, while the others are activation codes for three small nuclear devices. How curious.

B: Try to find the nuclear devices.
C: Search the bomb shelter.

Mark's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Stack

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist Cache

Build Grist: 1995/200
[close]

Dear Mark,

I've sent this to you in the hope you receive it when you begin playing Zburb. I've given you a captchalogue card, as you will need it. I need you, once you enter the middle, to enter this code in the punch designix, using a blank captchalogue card. This will make more sense later, but for now, I suggest that you take this note with you. The code is 667sd0Xm. Use it wisely.

[close]
[close]
Lily's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Array

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist Cache

Build Grist: 0/20
[close]

Dear Lily,

I've sent this to you in the hope you receive it when you begin playing Zburb. I've given you a captchalogue card, as you will need it. I need you, once you enter the middle, to enter this code in the punch designix, using a blank captchalogue card. This will make more sense later, but for now, I suggest that you take this note with you. The code is 666sd0Xm. Use it wisely.

[close]
[close]
Frank's Sylladex

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
[close]
[close]

Bonaparte's Inventory

Sword - Your weapon of choice. A snazzy blade you spend a lot of time keeping in good condition.
Disguise-o-Tron - A weird device you created. It allows you to assume the form of a deceased Forumite, but doesn't last long.
[close]

Bonaparte - Member #55. This is you. You are a master of disguise, skilled at avoiding Moderators.
Corn - Member #7. The Queen of Frying Pans, Corn is quite effective at bludgeoning problems away. Affinity: 0
[close]
[close]
Standard CYOA stuff

Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
#2: Ashe - A badger, formerly the strongest PowerPlayer in existence. He now runs a teahouse.
#4: Russa - An insane squirrel, who resided in the hospital. Was erased from existence by Ashe. The youngest of the Squirrel Sisters.
#5: Amber - The middle Squirrel Sister, and a member of the Revolution. Was bringing Mace Windex to Brockhall High.
#9: Delthion - A crazy, cannibalistic hedgehog. Enjoys SPAM. Currently undergoing brain surgery. One half of Delka.
#10: Skarzs - A strange creature that resembles a potato. Huge, strong, and doesn't say much.
#15: Rocktree - A member of the Forum Revolution, and the doorman to their hideout.
#17: Faiyloe - A fairy Forumite, whose home you destroyed. She can control Skarz. You have unfinished business with her.
#19: BlueRose - A crazed Forumite, locked up in the Dungeon. She seems friendly enough.
#34: Daskar - An unhappy stoat who ruled over Daskaria. He was trapped in Skarz's thread by Delthion. He was killed by BlueRose.
#35: Lutra - A Global Moderator in charge of the Forum Portal Network. You last found him in the Secret Hideouts.
#37: Groddil - Some sort of Australian Forumite who disappeared in mysterious circumstances. His clones are all over the place, constantly making bad jokes and breaking the fourth wall.
#45: GATXSD40-2 - A Forumite who you don't know much about. Was mauled by Guests and hit by a train.
#54: Galli - A strange Forumite who communicates through screams. She wanders the forum Aimlessly.
#56: Bonaparte - A rat who was once in charge of the Revolution. He has a plan to get to the Front Lawns.
#63: Firehawke - A Forumite who spends her time in the Front Lawns. Seems friendly.
#74: Chipster - A hare who once attacked Galli's cardboard box. His plane had already crashed when you got here. But is he truly dead...
#82: alexandre - A rat Forumite, who has an afro for some reason. He ran off to "DiscussionLand."
#83: alexandre - Another rat Forumite, who also has an afro. Some kind of strange clone of the real alexandre. Was killed by his real self.
[close]

Baliss - Member #90. This is you. You've been injected with Rattlesnake DNA, which removes the slime from your skin and gives you better vision in dark places. Location: The Alternate Dimension.
Galli - Member #54. She can deploy a cardboard box as a shelter. Affinity: 3 Location: The Alternate Dimension.
Daskar - Member #34. He can call for support from the Daskarian Imperium. Affinity: -3 Deceased.
BlueRose - Member #19. Guests will avoid her, and in turn, you. Affinity: 2 Location: Unknown.
Bonaparte - Member #55. He is skilled at avoiding Moderators. Affinity: 0 Location: Front Lawns.
[close]
Jet's Crate

Baliss
Ashe's Chainaxe - A ridiculously overpowered... thing made using a chainsaw and a war axe. Can tear apart guest and member alike with ease. 9/10ths fuelled up.
Rucksack - Stores stuff.
Jury-Rigged Growth Ray - A shrink ray that has been modified to run without a Quantum Carbonizer. It can now only make things bigger.
Tranquilizer Pistol - A non-lethal weapon that can knock out members. Loaded with 1 dart.
Multitool - Some sort of pocket knife, with many attachments such as a corkscrew, pliers, and a tazer.
Decodifier Schematics

Requires:
1 x Quantum Carbonizer - A scientific gadget used to construct top-tier weapons and devices.
1 x Imperial Electrocore - A scientific gadget used in many pieces of advanced technology.
1 x Broken Decodifier - The shattered outer shell of a Decodifier. Most of the parts are broken, but the actual body of the device can probably be repaired with a bit of superglue.
[close]
[close]
Galli
Double-Barreled Shotgun - A snazzy weapon recovered from the Dungeon. Galli is using it. Loaded with 2 Shells.
Cardboard Box - A large cardboard box. Stuffed animals and evil rabbits piloting planes not included.
Stuffed Toy - An adorably evil plushie Cthulhu. Why Galli has it is anyone's guess, but it might be a good idea to keep her away from any locations notorious for the possibility to summon evil, otherwordly creatures with the power to destroy the universe. Yeah.
ForumBuck - Currency used on the Forum. Galli has 1 ForumBuck with a bite out of it, rendering it useless.
[close]
[close]
[close]
[/quote]
[/quote]

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »

Groddil

You are now Lily Green. You whip out your Deep Web Hacking Device and set it to target any electronics connected to Talbot's internet connection. After five minutes of fooling around with his microwave, you select the computer and hack Zburb to spawn a bunch of Grist Crystals and Level-Up-Orbs, your own creation for easy Godmodding, right next to you. You pick up the Level-Up-Orbs, skyrocketing to the top of your Echeladder and reaching the Dark Summoner rank. Your gel viscosity, whatever that means, increases, along with your Grist limits. Your ceramic porkhollow is quickly crushed by the sheer weight of boondollars you gain, and you are quickly forced to store your new income in one of your many Swiss Boonbank Accounts. Lastly, you pick up all the Grist. You feel so Overpowered, almost as if you've broken the game. But you're not OP yet, you need GEAR!

Frank: Place a Punch Designix in Lily's Basement, then get bored and merge all of her technogadgets with the Alchemiter to save space.
Lily: Alchemize phat l00t.

<|[Bo]|>

You are now Corn. You kick open the door to the bomb shelter. It is largely empty, save for three briefcases. You flick them open. Two contain nuclear devices. The third has had it's nuke removed (judging from the stray wires and the vague taste of uranium), and now has a sealed letter inside instead.

B: Try to find the nuclear devices.
B: Give up on the nukes and meet up with Corn.
C: Take the nukes and run.

Mark's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Stack

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist Cache

Build Grist: 195/200
[close]

Dear Mark,

[close]
[close]
Lily's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Array
Boondollars - 413,000,000,000,000,000,000 (413 Quintillion/1 Boonbank)

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist Cache

Build Grist: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Amber: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Amethyst: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Caulk: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Chalk: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Cobalt: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Diamond: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Garnet: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Gold: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Iodine: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Marble: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Mercury: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Quartz: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Ruby: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Rust: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Shale: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Sulfur: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Tar: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Uranium: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Zillium: 2,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
[close]

Dear Lily,

[close]
[close]
Frank's Sylladex

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
[close]
[close]

Bonaparte's Inventory

[close]

[close]
[close]
Standard CYOA stuff

Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
[close]

[close]
Jet's Crate

Baliss
Rucksack - Stores stuff.
Decodifier Schematics

Requires:
[close]
[close]
Galli
[close]
[close]
[close]
[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

James Gryphon

Give up on the nukes and look for Corn.
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

You are now Frank Talbot. You deploy a Punch Designix in Lily's Basement for 4 Shale.
"Hey, Lily. I've got a plan. More stuff just appeared in the Phernalia Registry. Flip a captchalogue card over."
She does so. The blank captchalogue card's code is 00000000.
"Okay, go check your mailbox. I've given you one of my captchalogue cards."
She does so.
"Captchalogue it, then flip over the card."
Lily captchalogues the captchalogue card, sending the flashlight skittering out into the street, where it is hit by a car fleeing the meteor. She flips the card containing a card, revealing the code to be 11111111.
"Punch it."
She does so.
"Okay, go insert it into the Totem Lathe, and stick the cruxite in it."
She does so. The cruxite dowel is lightly carved, becoming slightly thinner.
"Alchemize!"
She does so. It costs 100 Grist, but is well worth it.
"Perfect! Now, go captchalogue the Cruxtruder, the Totem Lathe, and the Punch Designix."
She does so. You create a Jumper Block Extension and snap it to the Alchemiter, for 1000 Build Grist. You then create three Punch Card Shunts, 10 grist each, and snap them to the Jumper Block Extension.
"Hmm, it appears you need punched cards for this to work. But we want to stick the Punch Designix in the shunt... I'll make another Designix."
You do just that, for 4 more shale.
"Okay, Lily. Punch those three cards and insert them into the Shunt."
She does so. Without the need for the other Punch Designix, you toss it into the meteor with the Zburb cursor.
"Right, there's a few more bits of Phernalia left that we can use to test out these upgrades. According to a walkthrough I found, what we've done so far bypasses the need to do anything else. No cruxite, no punching, just insert a captchalogue card and you're good to go. But it does say that some item codes can't be read, so we'll create two more addons. I've deployed two more punch shunts, gimme a moment."
You flick back to the Phernalia Registry and create two more items, the Holopad and the Intellibeam Laserstation. It costs
"Captchalogue those, then insert them into the Alchemiter and set it to Punch Only."
Lily does what you say.
"Excellent. The only Phernalia left is weird Ectobiology stuff, so let's ignore that for now, shall we?"

<|[L]|>

You are now Lily Green. You're close now, you can feel it. Time to make some dank stuff.

Lily: Alchemize whatever it was that your Future Self told you to Alchemize.

<|[Bo]|>

You are now Bonaparte. You decide against looking for the nukes, and meet Corn back at the cave. To your surprise, she has already found the weapons of mass destruction, and shows you what's inside. Considering the bunker is completely impenetrable, you  figure one of the two nukes could be used to get inside.

B: Use a Suitcase Nuke to get into the Bunker.
B: Do things the hard way.

Mark's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Stack
Echeladder Rank: Greentyke

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist Cache

[close]

Dear Mark,

[close]
[close]
Lily's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Array
Echeladder Rank: Dark Summoner

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist Cache

Build Grist: 1,999,999,888,850/2,000,000,000,000
Shale: 1,999,999,999,992/2,000,000,000,000
[close]

Dear Lily,

[close]
[close]
Frank's Sylladex

Echeladder Rank: Lonely Nobody

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
[close]
[close]

Bonaparte's Inventory

[close]

[close]
[close]
Standard CYOA stuff

Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
[close]

[close]
Jet's Crate

Baliss
Rucksack - Stores stuff.
Decodifier Schematics

Requires:
[close]
[close]
Galli
[close]
[close]
[close]

Chipster of Noonvale

Groddil

You are now Lily Green. You decide to take a leaf out of Moronic Mark's book and do things the hard, stupid way. You grab Talbot's pre-punched card and stick it into the Alchemiter, which you have set back to "Alchemize Punched/Unpunched." The holopad previews some sort of skull, but you activate the machine anyway. The glowing headbones of a chihuahua appear on the Alchemiter, with little pockets of data swirling around it. You go to whip out your Deep Web Hacking Device, but by then it's already gone, leaving behind a tooth. You figure this tooth must be whatever will take you to Mark. You whip out your DWHD (Gosh, you love doing that, don't you).
"Uh, Lily? Don't do what I think you're going to do!"
"Why?"
"If you leave now, without setting that meteor in motion again, I'm gonna die. If it stays where it is, my house is gonna burn down. Mom and Dad are kinda busy right now with the fires and all."
"Nice."
You target the Alchemiter's Cruxtruder attachment with your Hacking Device. Five seconds left on the clock. You resume the countdown and quickly hack the Tooth, which seems to resonate Deep Web Darkness somehow. A list of options pops up. You tap on "Lily: Enter."

<|[F]|>

You are now Frank Talbot. Having run out into the street, you watch, stunned, as Lily's house disappears from reality just as the meteor slams into the ground. The shockwave sends you flying back, as your neighbors' houses are vaporized. Your head smacks the asphalt, and you black out immediately.

<|[L]|>

You are now Lily Green. Again. You peer out of the living room windows. The sky, your neighbors, they're all gone. Replaced by an empty, black void. But... It isn't the night sky. There are no stars. No land at all beyond the rough spire that your home now rests on.
"So... This is the Middle..."
You stare at your phone mindlessly, and notice that you have several missed calls from Mark. You'll call him back later. For now, you focus on the strange creatures outside. Imps. Small, black humanoids. Large, white teeth. Small eyes, squinting in anger. Gnome hats sat upon their heads, perched on their large ears, resembling those of a dog's. A few clutched fishing rods, others munched idly on haggis. One swung from the clothesline by its tail. You don't want to head out there and confront them yet. Not with the mediocre gear you've got right now.

Lily: Alchemize whatever it was that your Future Self told you to Alchemize.

<|[Bo]|>

You are now Bonaparte. You decide to take a leaf out of Moronic Mark's book, even though you don't know who this "Mark" fellow is. You try to open the bunker using the keycard slot, but it's been completely destroyed. Next to the keycard slot is a largely undamaged keypad. Aside from a few missing keys and a few loose wires, it seems usable. But, alas, the keycode is not four numbers long. Not even ten. Whoever tried to keep this place shut wasn't messing around, for the code is One-Hundred. Digits. Long. You can't guess that. You could try to rewire the keypad to bypass it, or go with your original plan.

B: Try to rewire the machinery.

Mark's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Stack

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist Cache

[close]

Dear Mark,

[close]
[close]
Lily's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Array

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist Cache

Build Grist: 1,999,999,888,850/2,000,000,000,000
[close]

Dear Lily,

[close]
[close]
Frank's Sylladex

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
[close]
[close]

Bonaparte's Inventory

[close]

[close]
[close]
Standard CYOA stuff

Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
[close]

[close]
Jet's Crate

Baliss
Rucksack - Stores stuff.
Decodifier Schematics

Requires:
[close]
[close]
Galli
[close]
[close]
[close]
[/quote]

James Gryphon

Let's start by rewiring. We can always nuke it later if that doesn't work.
« Subject to editing »

Groddil

You are now Lily Green. You decide that Galli going ballistic inside your skull about is probably the most important thing to alchemize. You set the Alchemizer to "Code>Blank," and insert a blank captchalogue card into one of the slots. You type in the code "666sd0Xm." Whatever you're creating, it's expensive. Very expensive. The holopad simply produces a picture of a mass of tentacles, with a single eye in the centre.

??? - 1,000,000,000,000 Build Grist, 1,000,000,000,000 Rust, 1,000,000,000,000 Tar, 1,000,000,000,000 Uranium, -1,000,000,000,000 Zillium.

You shrug, and create...

The Grimoire for Summoning the Zoologically Dubious!!!!!!!1!11!!1!

Galli seems happy because of this. You toss the note from your Future Self away, as it is no longer useful. Now then, time to deal with those imps...

Frank: Collect package from your future self.
Frank: Use your Cruxtruder.

<|[Bo]|>

You are now Bonaparte. You attempt to rewire the machinery, but it appears to be more complex than you can deal with. You scratch your head, and trace the three thick wires. The red one leads deeper into the machinery, the blue one leads into the keycard slot, where it was severed by your sword, and the green one is attached to the keypad.

B: Cut the red wire.
B: Cut the green wire.
B: Repair the blue wire.

Mark's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Stack

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist Cache

[close]

Dear Mark,

[close]
[close]
Lily's Sylladex

Fetch Modus - Array

Captchalogue Card - Contains the Grimoire for Summoning the Zoologically Dubious.

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
Grist Cache

Build Grist: 999,999,888,850/2,000,000,000,000
Rust: 1,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Tar: 1,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Uranium: 1,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
Zillium: 3,000,000,000,000/2,000,000,000,000
[close]
[close]
Frank's Sylladex

Equipped stuff:
Strife Specibus

[close]
[close]
[close]

Bonaparte's Inventory

[close]

[close]
[close]
Standard CYOA stuff

Memberdeck

Members Encountered:
[close]

[close]
Jet's Crate

Baliss
Rucksack - Stores stuff.
Decodifier Schematics

Requires:
[close]
[close]
Galli
[close]
[close]
[close]
[/quote]
[/quote]

James Gryphon

« Subject to editing »