News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Phobias

Started by Matthias720, October 27, 2011, 05:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Redwaller on January 19, 2014, 02:21:45 PM
I don't faint, but I get a weird feeling whenever I see considerable quantities of guts and blood. But I can get injured and I won't mind.

I have that too.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

So you have never gutted anything? Never cleaned a fish? You haven't lived until you gut something and eat it. (cooked, that is)

Go hunting. Kill deer. Gut deer. Eat deer. Yum.

I think I'm afraid of smelling things unpleasant. Odd.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Leatho Shellhound

Animal blood doesn't bother me, it's when another person is hurt. That's why I'll never join the army or be a doctor.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

My brother's finger was cut off. And that wasn't disturbing to me when I saw it. Call me emotionless or whatever. That stuff doesn't bother me. Anyone afraid of going under water?
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 20, 2014, 07:23:33 PM
My brother's finger was cut off. And that wasn't disturbing to me when I saw it. Call me emotionless or whatever. That stuff doesn't bother me. Anyone afraid of going under water?
Wow, you saw it. So, I guess you just saw that and then carried on doing whatever you were doing?   :D

Anyway, no, I'm not afraid of going under water. Sometimes I don't take in any air before I submerge, so I can sink and stay at the bottom. :P Strange.
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

The Skarzs

Pretty much. :P He had to go to the hospital. :-\ Don't worry; he's fine now.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

The Shade

I know someone who had their little finger cut off by a huge log saw. He said he didn't even feel it til he pick up the piece of wood he was cutting.  :P
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

The Skarzs

Yeah. It didn't hurt my brother until he saw it fly off into oblivion.

Scuba diving. YUS
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Gonff the Mousethief

iv'e never gone hunting.
I don't like shooting things
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

The Skarzs

You have not lived life, my friend, until you shoot a gun at least once.

Try it ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 20, 2014, 04:07:42 AM
So you have never gutted anything? Never cleaned a fish? You haven't lived until you gut something and eat it. (cooked, that is)

OMG I almost barfed when I read this.  :-X

I hate that sort of stuff is grosses me out... I don't even think I will ever gut a chicken...  :P At

I don't faint, but I get a weird feeling whenever I see considerable quantities of guts and blood. But I can get injured and I won't mind.

I am the exact opposite I can watch graphic movies or see other people bleed and I'm fine but if I get the tiniest cut (The small deep ones are the worst) I feel like passing out.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

LOL ;D I Grossed you out.

Hunting is not for the faint of, well, blood. Does anyone think it wrong to like to hunt and yet read the Redwall books?

Tasty rabbit meat ;D
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Romsca

Quote from: The Skarzs on January 21, 2014, 06:39:25 PM
LOL ;D I Grossed you out.

Hunting is not for the faint of, well, blood. Does anyone think it wrong to like to hunt and yet read the Redwall books?

Tasty rabbit meat ;D
:D

I've shot a gun 130 times :D

100 times with a shotgun (with 4H, 25 the first time 25 the next and 50 the third time)

30 times at a handgun safety class

As for meat eating, I have yet to eat deer, squirrel, and rabbit :-\

Back on topic... I can watch graphic violence in movies and such but I don't like minor injuries or anything to do with medical procedures. For example: if I see someone on a movie or tv show get stabbed with a knife or a sword and there's a lot of blood, I'm like meh, whatever. But if that same person then goes to the hospital and gets a shot or an iv, even if I'm sitting down I feel really dizzy and shaky and on the point of fainting. I HATE NEEDLES! UGH! Surgeries and people talking about medical conditions are almost as bad. However, for some weird reason, injuries and violence in real life tend to make me freak out, even if they won't on tv

BTW, I don't really see anything gross about your recent post about deer

Kitsune

I have a secret fear of......  GOLDFISH. ;D

Redwaller

Quote from: Faiyloe on January 21, 2014, 03:21:36 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on January 20, 2014, 04:07:42 AM

OMG I almost barfed when I read this.  :-X

I hate that sort of stuff is grosses me out... I don't even think I will ever gut a chicken...  :P At

I am the exact opposite I can watch graphic movies or see other people bleed and I'm fine but if I get the tiniest cut (The small deep ones are the worst) I feel like passing out.
Acshully, something I didn't specify, is that it only does that when I see it for real, or when someone describes it. I have such an imagination that I can almost feel the pain.  :P