News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Phobias

Started by Matthias720, October 27, 2011, 05:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banya

^same.  Spiders.  Too many legs, too many eyes, those awful little bodies.

Also, bodies without heads and heads without bodies.  Those belong together, properly attached.  

Are things that cause panic attacks considered phobias?  I have panic attacks when I find myself alone in a room with a grown man and when I am chased.  Playing tag is not an option.

The Skarzs

(. . . I will resist the urge to say something that will undoubtedly cause you to be even more frightened of spiders. . .)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

The spider sleep fact?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Starla1431

I heard that was a myth.

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

SilentSam

airplanes, ships, knives, guns, but I like spiders.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Skyblade

Quote from: The Skarzs on March 17, 2015, 04:53:06 PM
(. . . I will resist the urge to say something that will undoubtedly cause you to be even more frightened of spiders. . .)

Wait, I don't have a fear of spiders and I'm curious. Can you PM it to me? ;D

I honestly can't fathom why so many people are scared of spiders, but then again, I'm not them. So of course I wouldn't fully understand. I bet other people think I'm weird because I feel uncomfortable in elevators. It's interesting to think about how everyone is different, and how other people have preferences and such that I don't understand...

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

LT Sandpaw

Some are dangerous but otherwise I'm fine with them, I've held a few tarantula's too but this isn't me.

The ones around here are uncommon but fearless,

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Starla1431

^I can never do something like that.

Skyblade

Oh, I'm also a bit scared of germs and getting sick, which is actually somewhat ironic. But yeah, I much prefer that things are clean.

Quote from: LT Sandpaw on March 17, 2015, 08:35:55 PM

Some are dangerous but otherwise I'm fine with them, I've held a few tarantula's too but this isn't me.

The ones around here are uncommon but fearless,

Wow, cool! (as long as it isn't dangerous). It actually looks cute. It would make an adorable plushie.

Quote from: SilentSam on March 17, 2015, 08:22:17 PM

I knew I was forgetting something! I'm also scared of riding in airplanes, which is another ironic fear. In fact, quite a few of my fears are...odd.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Unimaginative

Coyotes terrify me. I can't fall asleep if their howling, which fortunately they don't do often around here, since they have a lot of room to hunt and are often fairly far away.
"Once built a steamboat in a meadow
Cos I'd forgotten how to sail" - The Gardener , The Tallest Man on Earth

The Skarzs

Quote from: SilentSam on March 17, 2015, 08:22:17 PM
Wot?! Knives?! As a knife maker I'm hurt.

Quote from: Skyblade on March 17, 2015, 08:29:18 PM
Quote from: The Skarzs on March 17, 2015, 04:53:06 PM
Wait, I don't have a fear of spiders and I'm curious. Can you PM it to me? ;D
Right.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Eulaliaaa!

I have a weird sense of fear. For some reason, I enjoy what many people are afraid of (except spiders. They don't scare me, but I don't like being around them. They used to terrify me, though). I LOVE heights, I love riding airplanes (only if I'm in the window seat, it's not fun if I'm not), I like snakes, I LOVE thunderstorms, I kind of like tornadoes, getting lost sounds like fun especially in a forest, I actually like being mocked because I find it funny, and I like trying new things. I'm a very weird person  ;D  But some things do terrify me. Things like hospitals (bad memories, there), the ocean, and certain smells that might possibly remind me of a hospital.
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.