News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Jedi Temple Fun Times!

Started by The Shadow of Korriban, September 25, 2019, 01:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Shadow of Korriban

It's Morning! Breakfast will be served very soon. Lets change into our day clothes.
The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

*runs off, gets changed and seats self at table* Sounds good, where's the food?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Quote from: Kolman on October 05, 2019, 05:07:43 PM
Uhh....... about that he has buckets for all of you and he is levitating all of them this way...
*Gasp* I totally sensed that with The Force, y'all! :D
Freddy

shisteer of nothing much

*is completely drenched* That water is cold. *shivers* Oh well. A few minutes outside and I'll be warm again. *heads outside*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev breaths the good air with his young friends* Day is here fellows. as well as...

The best way to forget your own problems is to beat a rock with a stick.<br /><br />My YouTube channel!

shisteer of nothing much

Well, that was a long night. We should be able to go for a while now.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Jarky Thistlebrush

CAN I HAVE A PURPLE GLOW STICK YET?
The following is a list of things to bring on holiday:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
42 ~ Seb's Humility ~ Seb's toothbrush ~ Seb's soul ~ Half a Plane ~ Your Toothbrush ~ A creeping anxiety every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Pure Terror every time you look at your toothbrush ~ Death every time you look at your toothbrush

I had to move everything off the list but the bare essentials to make way for this:

shisteer of nothing much

*sighs and gives Jarky a purple glow stick*

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

*Sheev admires the powerful sunrise his deep set eyes are receiving*

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

One-Eye the wildcat

"What will become of us? Where will we go, we who wander this vast wasteland in search of our better selves?"

"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos."
Long live the RRR!!

shisteer of nothing much

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Quote from: One-Eye the wildcat on October 12, 2019, 07:54:45 PM
Can i have red glowstick?
You must understand, This is the sacred Jedi temple. We are younglings, brought in, or stripped from our parent's arms with little of there consent, to learn the light side of the Force, to understand peace and tranquility, not hatred and bitterness. I'm afraid if you have been expressing the dark side of the Force in side your living person, you will do your best to conceal it. If you did follow through with your plan of obtaining a red lightsaber, you would have to bleed a spare crystal, probably found in some unused room in our temple, perhaps left from one of our fallen brothers.

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sheev Palpatine on October 13, 2019, 03:21:43 AM
You must understand, This is the sacred Jedi temple. We are younglings, brought in, or stripped from our parent's arms with little of there consent, to learn the light side of the Force,
Why was I not informed of this before I joined up?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

The Shadow of Korriban

Well, of course our parents really did have a say in the matter. But our Jedi masters, I strongly believe, gave them a powerful mental push for our release into their controversially dogmatic, but rather mainstream presence.