News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Let the Games Begin!

Started by Sebias of Redwall, May 17, 2020, 07:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shisteer of nothing much

Lass, let go of me so I can protect you.

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 18, 2020, 10:43:37 PM
Alright, but you leggo first, aye?
Hmm... alright, fine. Hurt my weapon or my sister, though, and you die, aye?
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Aye. *Pulls away, knife still in paw, and steps back*
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

*lets go and drops to the ground* Seb?
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

*watches Seb, wary of treachery* Now put the knife away.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

*Looks from Teer to Lass* How did you know my name? What district are you from? And, ah, I'd rather not put it away. I'm outnumbered here, ya know.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques <br /><br />"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly." <br /><br />"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."<br /><br />~JRR Tolkien<br /><br />Long live the RRR!

shisteer of nothing much

*growls* You said you'd put it away if I let go first. Do it. As for how we know your name, I heard somebeast talking to you on the train ride.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 18, 2020, 10:51:43 PM
*Looks from Teer to Lass* How did you know my name? What district are you from? And, ah, I'd rather not put it away. I'm outnumbered here, ya know.
*Hugs* Seb! It's you! It's really you! *sobs in relief*
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

Okay. *Slowly sets down my knife next to my discarded backpack and unstrung bow* Look, I don't wanna kill anybeast. I'm content to survive. We could be allies.

Quote from: lass of something much on June 18, 2020, 10:59:00 PM
*Is taken by surprise by the hug* H-how do you know me?

shisteer of nothing much

*a memory slowly starts to come into the taniwha's mind* Seb? I thought there was something familiar about your name! You're our long lost brother! You were stolen as a baby and, after many seasons of searching, we had given up hope of ever finding you, but here you are!

Oh, yeah. Being allies sounds good.

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Woah-woah-woah! What?! That can't be right! I never had a family... They died...

lass of something much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 18, 2020, 11:01:24 PM
Quote from: lass of something much on June 18, 2020, 10:59:00 PM
*Is taken by surprise by the hug* H-how do you know me?
Don't you remember me? It's Lass!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

shisteer of nothing much

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on June 18, 2020, 11:03:46 PM
Woah-woah-woah! What?! That can't be right! I never had a family... They died...
That's what you were always told by those kidnapping, thieving criminals, but did you never think to question their words?

And another shiny thing:

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

I... I don't know what to say... Do I have any other family? A mom or a dad?

lass of something much

Of course!
Next thing you know it, we'll find Keva!
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Sebias of Redwall

(Ooc: Excellent point.  :laugh:)