News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Attack on Redwall Abbey RP

Started by BadgerLordFiredrake, December 19, 2011, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wisteria Wild Cat

The Wildcat's breathing was shallow and blood stained most all of her fur. Her ears barely flicked at Axel's words, and she lay in a pool of blood.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

eualaia

axel threw the mace and chain at a group of vermin and carried wisteria back to the abbey.
wolves will slay whoever they want to.....*growl* "AGHH''

RatBane

This is an OOC post.

1. I have a hoard of vermin at my command this is a range of 300 to well over 1500 give or take about 60 to 70 you have taken on for just the one force that has has made over the wall on just that one side. (note: to you all Abby has 4 of them sides  ;) )

2. Otter you have been swing a heavy ax for a bit of time thus this is going to make you very very tired and you be wearing out soon. I am sure that you have strength power enough to take on Lord Bocktree and the entire long patrol. However you have to think about you mates and how you going to help the compared racking up your kill count. (note: The axe you described is extremely heave buy normal human standards, I should know I do medieval reenactments have had to swing one a few time and I am a small guy. You get tired quickly.)

3. Those heavy wooden doors and you high wall are not and issue for me. Previous post mention I have a blastia, sedge tower, and battering ram. Oh and a folly of slings and archers. (note: I came prepared and have done this before an is a veteran war commander.   ;D )

So with all of that said you have a few choices use another army like oh say the long patrol to sneak up and get me from either the sides or the rear or the shrews or something. and make it a long post no more of this 1 liner that your attacking the vermin and smashing them and they just die.

I want to see from the each of you a post worth of battle but descriptions but plans put some heart and it better be more then 5 lines long. Use a text editor if you have to write it and it takes longer then a few hours or a day even. DO some thing about me the evil vermin taking over your Abby because I know that Martin the Warrior would not stand for this. If I make in to the Abby martins tabard is coming down and one of RATBANE THE HORRIBLE is going up. (Que. evil laughter and grin.)
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Skipper

OOC: I 100 per cent agree with you ratbane, also could you send some scouts to capture Elliom?

BIC:Elliom delicatly sipped some of the hotroot soup and smiled, he smile dissapeared as the sound of shouting reached Elliom's ears, he made quick goodbye's to Skipper and set off with his sling hanging from his paw, loaded with a few sharp pebbles.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Totally agree, RatBane.

BIC: Wisteria was fading fast, arrows pierced her fur when Axel carried her back to the Abbey, a small group of fighters rushing out, most of them falling under arrows and stones. Blood fell upon the grass in an almost pretty way, a nice red over green. The Wildcat was breathing even shallower than before, her chest barely rising. Opening her green eyes just a sliver, Wisteria spoke in a soft rasping sound.
"I ain't gonna make it, Axel.  Just leave me out here on the grass. I want to see the sky and the birds before I die. I took as many vermin as I could with me, and I guess I'm ready." Wisteria's head fell back, though she was not yet dead. And her whole body went limp, but again, she was not yet dead.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

eualaia

Quote from: RatBane on March 26, 2012, 03:12:44 PM
This is an OOC post.

1. I have a hoard of vermin at my command this is a range of 300 to well over 1500 give or take about 60 to 70 you have taken on for just the one force that has has made over the wall on just that one side. (note: to you all Abby has 4 of them sides  ;) )

2. Otter you have been swing a heavy ax for a bit of time thus this is going to make you very very tired and you be wearing out soon. I am sure that you have strength power enough to take on Lord Bocktree and the entire long patrol. However you have to think about you mates and how you going to help the compared racking up your kill count. (note: The axe you described is extremely heave buy normal human standards, I should know I do medieval reenactments have had to swing one a few time and I am a small guy. You get tired quickly.)

3. Those heavy wooden doors and you high wall are not and issue for me. Previous post mention I have a blastia, sedge tower, and battering ram. Oh and a folly of slings and archers. (note: I came prepared and have done this before an is a veteran war commander.   ;D )

So with all of that said you have a few choices use another army like oh say the long patrol to sneak up and get me from either the sides or the rear or the shrews or something. and make it a long post no more of this 1 liner that your attacking the vermin and smashing them and they just die.

I want to see from the each of you a post worth of battle but descriptions but plans put some heart and it better be more then 5 lines long. Use a text editor if you have to write it and it takes longer then a few hours or a day even. DO some thing about me the evil vermin taking over your Abby because I know that Martin the Warrior would not stand for this. If I make in to the Abby martins tabard is coming down and one of RATBANE THE HORRIBLE is going up. (Que. evil laughter and grin.)

OOC: i am in the bloodwrath half the time i'm fighting, and i am wearing strong chainmail so arrows cannot hurt me

RatBane

OOC: My point was lost to you eualaia but if you need to ask Skipper and Wisteria can help you along.

I will be posting later tonight and I am sorry for the slowness and to be nice due to my lack of posting I am going to give you some few opportunities to turn the tides on me so to speak so be ready for you surprise. Oh and scouts and on the way.

BIC: "You lot keep firing and get that ram to the door I want them on the ground before night fall." RatBane yells and shouts his orders as his vermin carry them out.

As the other keep coming over the way a small group of 5 broke off from the wall battle and went in search of the one named Elliom as they were ordered.

Skipper

Elliom crouched in the bushes and slowly moved a leaf out of his way, there he saw redwall, but the sight held beforte him was shocking, there were vermin attacking the fabeld abbey, Elliom tightened his hold on his sling and gritted his teeth. Then he saw the rat, the rat appeared to be the cheif of the vermin, he looked like an evil brute but that didn't scare Elliom.
Elliom slowly swung his sling of which he was named after, he rose slowly and swung his sling faste waiting for the right moment to hit the warlord.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Wisteria was dead, her body sat in a pool of blood. Her eyes were open, faded and green, staring at nothing. A few vermin stopped and stared at the dead Wildcat, they had never seen one up close, the ones who stopped. Quickly the vermin left her body, leaping into the battle

OOC: Well, I died. Lol, I was thinking about having another character. But it may take a bit to put it up. But, I will be back! Mwoo Hahaha!

eualaia

BIC: after wisteria died axel saluted and charged back to the fray swinging his sword. "ALL VERMIN MUST DIEEEEEE!"

RatBane

OOC: I was hoping you didn't just die off and happy if you come back Wisteria.

BIC: Hearing the otters battle cry Ratbane sends word to the side of the wall that has made it to redirect a 3rd of the force to deal with the otter and also sent some of the main force in front to assist. The archers and sling thrower keep up the bombardment of the Abby. the warlord also has a few of them re direct there shots in a more central location to the otters large battle cry.

"Take him down and show him who is in charge of this Abby now. You on the ram but you back into it!"

Ratbane turns his back in the direction of Elliom hiding spot and is issuing orders to his horde.

meanwhile....

The 5 scouts continue to search for Elliom in the Abby, Guards and sentries are scouting the outside in case of a sneak attack from any one that might be trying to sneak past the lines.

In the Abby....

Some of the woodland dwellers carry the wildcats body into the great hall and lay her down and cover her up so she can be properly buried after the battle if and when it stops.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Aww, you guys miss me already! Can I post me new description here or should I keep it in the Signup?

eualaia

OOC: make another character! XD
BIC: axel blocked arrows with his heavy shield while cutting vermin down like a scythe. "PREPARE TO MEET YER DEATH, VERMIN!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I got approved so here it is!
(Sorry can't remember the original. I am such a scatter-brain)
Name: Jaune (French for yellow)
Species: Yellow Canary
Weapons: Beak and claws
Personality: Extremely kind, friendly and helpful. Will do anything for friends, (Which she makes a lot of, fairly quick too!)
History: Unknown

BIC: Jaune chirped her loud, beautiful birdsong as she sat on the high limb of a graceful willow. The bright yellow canary stopped suddenly, and listened to her song echo throughout Mossflower. Delighted at the cheerful noise, Jaune burst into flight, singing as her wings softly beat the air. Pointing her beak in the air, Jaune rose higher and higher, and saw the red silhouette of Redwall Abbey far away. Chirping again happily, she flew as fast as she could to the wonderful Abbey.

RatBane

OOC; Yes you were *smiles at the pretty bird then turns to the big otter and stares at him with a flat look.* You sir are in for it.... So now you have a shield huh *writes notes*

BIC: Ratbane keep issuing orders and reports of the otter on the rampage gets back to him. He turns to 3 very large stoats that have been at his side the entire time as the sedge has been going on.

"Hookclaw take your men around and deal with that otter I want him skinned alive and then I want his fur as a rug under my new throne being they have one in there. Scout you tell any available vermin to direct there attack on the otter take him completely down."

AYE! was hear from all that received orders and off to the other side of the wall that went.