Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune

Granted, but you computer breaks!
I wish that cars were indestructible...

WarriorOfMossflower

Granted, but as a result you can no longer access your cars. Your cars will start an uprising and plot to overthrow humans! Mwahahaha.

I wish I could see my cat soon.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Tam and Martin

Granted but it is not for long

I wish Mars was closer to earth

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Granted, but then we Martians decide that it's time to invade Earth.  ;D

I wish that Mars was closer to Earth.  (;D  ;D)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

Granted, but we'd be invaded by Martians! LOLZ
I wish that no one was poor...

Rainshadow

Granted, but unfortunately, I didn't have enough magic for everyone.  Everyone but you is rich.  You're poor.

Oh, and by the way, I'd like it if we were invaded by Martians.  I'm a Martian, after all!  ;D

I wish that I could listen to this song all day long.  (In Christ Alone - Owl City)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Kitsune

You will, even when you are trying to sleep!
I wish that I had a nickname(that would be cool).

Rainshadow

Granted.  Your nickname is now "Kid."

Oh, and I already listen to Owl City while I'm trying to sleep.  Lol, music helps me relax.

I wish that I could listen to An Airplane Carried Me To Bed while I'm trying to sleep tonight.  (I had to send it back to the library on Monday  :'()

Kitsune

Granted, but you have an overdue fee!
I wish that people would call me by the nickname I WANT.

Rainshadow

Granted.  People now call you:  I WANT.  ;D

I wish that I could ride in a hot air balloon.

Redwallfan7

Granted, but you can't get down  ;D

I wish that I can sleep without worry tonight
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Granted, but you will sleep with worry for the rest of your life.  MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Either that, or you'll never worry about anything again.  Which could be a bad thing, if you think about it.

I wish that it was time for me to shine, brighter than a shooting star, so I'd shine no matter where I am tonight.

Redwallfan7

Granted, but you hurt people's eyes!

I wish that I could hold a baby otter
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tam and Martin

Granted but he bites you

I wish I owned a bear

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Rainshadow

Granted.  You own a teddy bear.  ;D

I wish that what I've got is gold.  (I know, I know, goooooooold!  ;D)