News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Granted, but you soon die in the RP after being assigned a character you didn't like.

I wish that they would release the next season of Sherlock, and that it would be very good and I could watch it!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Granted, but the plot lines are bad

I wish that I could type  in a year in the Internet search bar and go back to that year
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Romsca

Granted, but you're stuck there forever

I wish I could watch more MLP episodes!

WarriorOfMossflower

Granted, but your computer keeps buffering.

I wish that more people that I know would like anime.
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Martin the warrior

Granted but then you start hating it
I wish I had nicer teachers
Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

321tumbler

Granted, but then they gave you better grades then you should get and got fired.

I wish I had an airplane.

Romsca

Granted, but it can't fly

I wish I could listen to the song "Airplanes" by B.O.B. right now

Buckler The Leg Buckler

Granted. But your ears can't hear it!

I wish I had a sword from Redwall.
"I'll live to close those evil eyes of yores fer good,Ublaz! This is war! Cut 'er loose, Rocpaw, 'tis waaaaaar!" - Pearls Of Lutra

Romsca

Granted but you're not allowed to use it!

I wish I could find someone who I really want to see again!  :'(

Tiria Wildlough

Granted, but they don't like you anymore.
I wish I could learn a Lindsey Stirling song really fast.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

Granted, but when you want to play the song for someone, you forget how to do it

I wish that I could hang out with my friend this weekend
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rainshadow

Granted, but you don't get to hang out for very long.

I wish that all Owl City demos would have their full studio recording released, put on an album and put on iTunes this instant!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Granted. But the demos are only thirty seconds long

I wish Facebook would invent a way for people to decorate their whole page, and not just the cover photo

Romsca

Granted, but then you can't get on Facebook

I wish I could think of a back story for my RP tournament character

Rainshadow

Granted, but the backstory turns out to be horrible.  You sink into a deep depression, trying to think of a new backstory, but you can't ever think of one good enough.  You end up sticking with your original story, but the judges hate that story and refuse to let you into the tournament.  (;D  I'm evil)

I wish that my stomach would stop being upset.