News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WarriorOfMossflower

Rainy, you're a homeschooler? I wish I was.

Granted, but it's used for sleeping.

I wish for a thousand more wishes! Muahahaha! (Genie: Sorry, Master, but I specified that--)
In process of rekindling my love for Redwall.

Rainshadow

Granted, but someone by the name of Rainshadow comes and steals all of them to use for herself!  >:D  MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I wish that I could eat chocolate.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

Ah, but you can, you are just allergic to it now!!! >:-)

I wish I could topple the communist gov. In china
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Martin the warrior

you just did but now a meteorite came and destroyed every thing but china.

I Wish I could take a world tour
Apples is ripe when they are ready  
When pears is ripe they'll fall
What must happen will happen or       
it won't happen at all

To love, you must first love yourself

Norham Waterpaw

You can, but there is no world to tour

I wish for a magical unicorn named charlie
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Redwallfan7

Granted but he poops rainbows all over the town, burying everyone  :P

I wish that I could get The Hobbit or Wreck it Ralph for my ipad
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Kitsune

You do, but they each cost a million dollars and you get buried in debt!

I wish that more people would post in the BloodSpine RP tournament section.

Redwaller

They do, but the only thing they post is Spam

Norham Waterpaw

I wish that redwaller would actually post a wish for me to corrupt

Rainshadow

Granted, but the wish is terribly hard to corrupt, as it is perfect in nearly every way.

I wish that I could have no interruptions so I can finish the 6th season of Doctor Who.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Norham Waterpaw

You can, but it's the wrong season.

I wish that Rainshadow could stop watching Dr. Who

Rainshadow

Granted, I no longer watch Dr. Who, but I still watch Doctor Who.  ;D

I wish that I could play the 'Hard' difficulty better on Guitar Hero.

Norham Waterpaw

Ah, but you can, but "hard" is now "absolutely extreme"

I wish that Daleks would exterminate themselves

Rainshadow

Granted, but they come back.  So sad!

I wish that the Sontarans didn't enjoy killing others.

Redwallfan7

Granted, but now they come to your room every night and bother you

I wish that YouTube will keep these cool behind the scenes videos I found about the Narnia films around for a long time.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers