Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Gryphon

Granted. You fall into a deep sleep and dream for the rest of your life. All of your wishes come true, but also all of your fears.

I wish for a loaf of garlic bread.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Granted, it's rancid as garlic!

I wish that Pandora would play Ni Na La by Orla Fallon more often.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Granted; it doesn't play anything else. You get sick of the song and never want to hear it again.

I wish that I could complete a project.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Granted, you finish it in ten minutes and it is the worst thing that you've ever done! The world falls into oblivion all because of your project!

I wish that more people were active on this forum.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

James Gryphon

Granted. There are now dozens of new people that hang out in "Popular Forum Games", playing their own games. They do nothing anywhere else on the board (except in "Forum Games", when they make new game topics), and get offended if you try to play with them.

I wish that the Stars didn't keep finding ways to lose.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Granted, the stars have all gone out!

I wish I had an Irish Wolfhound.

Rainshadow

Granted!  *Sics a wild wolf on Deli*  Oh, wait, wolfhound?  Whoops.

I wish that I could have the feel of a full night's sleep every night, no matter how long I sleep for, and wake up refreshed in the morning.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

BadgerLordFiredrake

Granted, but it's just from the effect of everlasting caffeine, and your body eventually overdoses itself.

I wish I had a server to test PHP and MySQL on.
baby turtle forever

James Gryphon

Granted, but it's run by someone else. They get tired of hosting it and turn it off before you're able to do anything with it.

I wish that this next batch of tea was already made.
« Subject to editing »

Delthion

Granted, it's been sitting out for a week, and your cat has urinated in it. But you don't know any of this and drink it happily, thinking that it tastes a little strange. But no matter.

I wish that I had more land.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Granted, but it instantly melts itself and all the rest of your land due to extreme geothermal heat.

I wish I were an admin on this site.
baby turtle forever

Delthion

Granted, but because of your tyrannical rule you are immediately kicked out, and banished to a remote island in the Atlantic.

I wish that I had an eternal supply of tea.

Izeroth

Granted. The world is drowned in tea, and everybody but the Canadians die.

I wish I had a real, undeveloped forest near me.

Delthion

Granted, but lurking deep in the forest is a collection of your worse nightmares, and since your house is just at the treeline they haunt you every night.

I wish that I didn't watch so much TV.

James Gryphon

Granted. The next time you look at a television screen, it blows up. This happens with every one you look at, until finally you're forced to wear blinders to keep from destroying other people's property.

I wish I could have come up with a less bizarre answer.
« Subject to editing »