Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

Granted, you are all of a sudden the odd-one-out, because you are the only forum member that is sane. Therefore, you feel like an outcast and runaway to become a hermit in the heat of the Sahara Desert.

I wish that Redwoods grew outside of California.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

Granted, but they die as soon as they sprout.
I wish I could teleport.

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Granted, you teleport to the center of the earth where your teleportation device melts, leaving you stranded to be crushed and burned-up.

I wish that I was a millionaire.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

SilentSam

Granted, but with monopoly money.  :P

I wish I could be a squirrel wizard.
;D~~~~Silent~~~~Sam~~~~Squirrel~~~ ;D
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D
Cicha sam jest najlepszym redwall znaków!

Delthion

Granted, your a wizard at working with squirrels.

I wish that there was something to do.

SilentSam

when pigs fly

I wish that spongebob would end
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

Søren

Granted, but a spin off starts staring Patrick and it last for eternity.
I wish I could make these forum members stop messing up my wish.

I'm retired from the forum

SilentSam

Granted, when this game ends!  ;D ;D ;D

I wish that Brian Jacques would come back to life and create more books.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

James Gryphon

Granted, but he says that he wants to try something new, and writes only sappy romances. He writes more of these than Redwall books, and becomes primarily known for this. The Redwall forums are renamed and restructured to primarily focus on Mr. Jacques' line of romance books; all the discussion for other books he wrote, from the Castaways trilogy to the Redwall series, is consolidated into one little sub-forum, which is about as well-hidden as "The Orchard" is now.

I wish that I could definitively figure out how long all of the species in the Redwall books live.
« Subject to editing »

BadgerLordFiredrake

Granted, but you immediately die, so you'll never be able to share that with anyone.

I wish my robot would do exactly what I wanted it to do.
baby turtle forever

Russa Nodrey

Granted, but you accidentally tell it to kill you, (in your sleep) and it does.

I wish I had my own laptop.
Freddy

SilentSam

Granted but it breaks, and no refunds.

I wish that I wasn't allergic to tree nuts.
HEHE!

I AM SAM ;D

James Gryphon

Granted; you become allergic to the trees themselves.

I wish that I had a copy of the ultimate hockey video game.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

Granted. You get a pirated copy of it and are swiftly arrested.

I wish that the people who make computer viruses would be infected by their own creations.

James Gryphon

Granted; after seeing it in action on their machines, they figure out their viruses' weaknesses and are able to write new, improved versions that are even more destructive and much, much harder to stop.

I wish that I owned a starship like the Enterprise (no A, B, C or D).
« Subject to editing »