News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaggHero

Granted, but you suddenly become very bored.

I wish that it would rain.
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Rainshadow

Granted, now your area is flooding.

I wish that I could listen to Owl City all day long.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Granted, but their is a weird background noise that won't stop

I wish more people would understand how cool animals are
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

TaggHero

Granted, but also see how useful they are in experimentation...Which I think is wrong unless the stuff is pertinent toward animals.

I wish politics wasn't so...Political.
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Redwallfan7

Granted, but now they force you to watch them for thirty minutes

I wish I had some green tea ice cream
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

TaggHero

Granted, but it's so hot outside that it melts before you can enjoy it.

I wish I wasn't so gosh darn good looking. :P

Redwallfan7

Lol, granted but now people won't leave you alone because they think you have cool clothes

I wish I could find a cool drawing app for my iPad (I like to use the word cool a lot :P)

TaggHero

Nice.  Granted, but you've suddenly come down with a serious case of drawer's block...If it wasn't a thing, it is now.

I wish I had a teleporter to save on gas.

Redwallfan7

Granted, but it accidentally gets thrown in a lake

I wish my orthodontist appointments weren't so nerve wracking

Rainshadow

Granted, but now you don't have any nerves.

I wish that I could figure out how to post pictures onto here.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Redwallfan7

Granted, but when you post them, they get deleted by a glitch.

I wish that I could get Madagascar 3 on DVD, and for free

Rainshadow

Granted, but there's no DVD in the case.

I wish that I could watch the Brave for a second time, The Avengers, The Amazing Spider-Man, and MIB3.

Redwallfan7

Granted, but someone annoying talks throughout the entire movies

I wish I could have some fudge

Rainshadow

Granted, but then you realize that you're allergic to it.

I wish that I owned Iron Man 1 + 2.

Redwallfan7

Granted, but they get thrown away

I wish that I could hold talking conversations with animals