News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyblade

More mistakes then I already made? That would be VERY hard, cause I literally make mistakes every day on the forums. Dumb me  :P

Granted, but now everyone else's wishes become very badly corrupted

I wish my friends weren't so nice, cause i feel mean next to them

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

W0NWILL

granted, but they are so mean and rude, they wham on you, then you would be nice next to them ;D

I wish I had a better camera.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Granted, but you drop it in the water.

I wish I could pet a bear.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

W0NWILL

Granted but it's a polar bear and it bites your head off.

I wish I didn't have to make another wish

Wisteria Wild Cat

Oi....
Granted, but then you're never happy again.
I wish I could know how cats think and see.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

TaggHero

Granted, but you're not that impressed.

I wish that it was 70 degrees out.

Also, thanks Felldoh. lol
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Rainshadow

Granted, but oh!  Now it's 69, now 68, 67, 66...

I wish that I didn't have to help at VBS anymore this week.  My head hurts.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

TaggHero

Granted, but no one can fill your position so VBS is short staffed.

I wish that the new Red Versus Blue episode would come out early.
There is no valid reason why people should walk the streets in fear and concern the way they have to.  I consider it part of my life's work to remedy the situation.

Rainshadow

Granted, but it gets cut into by some speech.

I wish that I didn't have any aches or pains.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

TaggHero

Granted, but you now have restless leg syndrome.

I wish that the pizza I just cooked would cool off quickly.

Rainshadow

Lol, I already have restless leg syndrome!  And granted, but now it's frozen again.

I wish that the person below me wouldn't say touche.

TaggHero

Touche...

I wish that I knew what the dogs that I am house sitting are barking at.

Rainshadow

Granted, but now you're barking at it too.

I wish that my dog wasn't so annoying.

TaggHero

Granted, but now it's too mellow.

I wish I could go workout.

Rainshadow

Granted, but you haven't worked out in a while and you're out of shape, so people start laughing at you.

I wish that I wasn't so tired.