News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izeroth

Granted. You become a super hero and stop banks from being saved. Unfortunately, one of the times a robber has a gun, and, by a lucky guess, he shoots you down.

I wish I knew everything.

Jetthebinturong

Granted, your mind can't process or contain all the knowledge ever so you die (Kingdom of the Crystal Skull quite clearly illustrates this)

I wish trolls from Homestuck were real
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Delthion

Granted but now all of Homestuck is real and the Earth ends, and you cannot escape.

I wish ti teach the world to sing in perfect harmony... ;D please get it...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Jetthebinturong

(If all of Homestuck was real, I could get the game and escape from Earth)

Granted, no one ever stops singing, it's like Les Miserables but for eternity

I wish I could think of a wish
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Izeroth

Granted. You finally come up with a wish, but it's terrible. You spend the rest of your life regretting that you didn't wish for something better to have.

I wish I could teleport anywhere....

Delthion

Granted now you teleport to the earth's core and the teleportation device melts before you can use it again, condemning you to be burned up.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Izeroth

Granted. Because you never made a wish then Morgoth appears and throws you into the pit of Utumno, where you will spend the rest of your days in servitude of the dark lord!

I wish I became a dark Maiar and conquered Arda...

Delthion

Granted, but then you are crushed by the Valar, and are chained in their halls for eternity.

I wish that I had a mobile portal to Middle-Earth.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Granted, but the end in Middle Earth is stuck in the goblins' lair and they go through en masse.

I wish my computer never had any problems but still was completely functional.
baby turtle forever

Wylder Treejumper

Granted, but your internet is down... forever!!!

I wish that I had a sandwich.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Delthion

Granted, with moldy bread and human hair.

I wish that I could be a Valar.

I wish I became a dark Maiar and conquered Arda...

Basically, you want to be Sauron?

Izeroth

Quote from: Delthion on September 01, 2014, 11:43:35 PM
Basically, you want to be Sauron?

Correct, Delthion. But instead of using a ring like sauron, I would make a shoe of power.

Granted, but you eventually become corrupt and get thrown into the fires of mount doom.

I wish everyone would stop dying.

Delthion

Granted, everyone turns into zombies.

I wish that Middle-Earth was real.

James Gryphon

Granted; it exists as a new planet in our solar system. The governments on our Earth get together, build spaceships, and send them over to explore the new world. First contact with the elves goes awry, and the astronauts are attacked. Given the vast unexploited resources on this new world, our governments decide to retaliate and send a large invasion force. Conquering the planet proves more difficult than expected, but after an epic twenty-year war, and adept use of biological warfare, the last of the elves, orcs, dwarves, and hobbits are finally wiped out. The new colonists and remaining humans intermarry, and by 2108, have established multiple feuding countries across the planet.

I wish it was only spring and fall year-round.
« Subject to editing »

Izeroth

Granted. Unfortunately, trees are not able to cope with the messed up seasons and they all die. Because all the trees are dead, the earth's oxygen level drops very rapidly and most of the Earth's flora and fauna die as well.