Corrupt-a-Wish

Started by Matthias720, March 20, 2012, 08:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

Granted, but now they will never turn on, and you trip on any of the sharp objects in you room because you can't see.

I wish people would give my fanfic good reviews.  ;D
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

people do, but only as sympathy for you making such awful work, and you get false hope and try to get it published, but then the publisher tells you the truth about how terrible your stuff is.

I wish I didn't have to write the paper I have to write right now.
the wwwiiiiiitttttttteeeeessssssss!

Sebias of Redwall

Granted, but the reason why you don't have to because your fingers had gotten chopped off.

I wish Wites would hurry up and surrender. ('Cause she obviously won't win.)  ;)

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

Wites surrenders but only after Seb does and bows down to her magnificent self

I wish it would stop snowing.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: The Witessss on March 03, 2019, 07:24:20 PM
Wites surrenders but only after Seb does and bows down to her magni

I wish it would stop snowing.
Haha! me too.
Granted. It stops snowing but now it's hailing ice.

I wish the warm weather would get it's tail over here.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

absolutely, me too.

you're warm weather comes but only after you all freeze to death so you never live to enjoy it.

I wish the tractor would stop making super loud noises outside. really annoying.

Sebias of Redwall

Granted. but it stops making noise because the radiator blew up.

I wish Easter will come soon.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

I don't think that tractor has heating..

it does but it comes so soon you don't realize it and it passes before you know it.

I wish my brothers were more useful.

Sebias of Redwall

Granted, but now they are more useful at annoying the tar out of you.

I wish I had a dump truck load of gold coins.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

you order it but it accidentally goes to someone else by mistake and no it is untraceable.

I wish I could stop looking at new replies on the forum and write the paper I should be doing.

Sebias of Redwall

Wish Granted...but now you must finish your work.  ;)

I wish someone would come up with a cool topic.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

granted. that someone has to be you.

PS, I finished the paper

I wish the people working outside needed less hot chocolate refills.

Sebias of Redwall

Granted. but now they are asking you to massage their cold feet.

I wish someone *glares at Wites* would help me come up with a good topic.

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Witessss

granted. you name it "the good topic".  ;D ;D

I wish my sister would eat something besides bread and crackers. seriously. she doesn't even like chocolate.

Sebias of Redwall

Waaa! *horrified face* She doesn't like chocolate! What is this world coming to?!

Granted. but now she only eats pickles and whipped cream.

I wish Wites would post "The Good Topic" so that I wouldn't have to worry about it when it blows up in my face. ;D ;)

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!