RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DandintheWarrior

Roger's ears twitched and thought he had heard someone whispering. He grabbed the hilt of his weapon and continued running to find Crystal.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Felldoh154

Thintail and his band continued running after Roger. But Roger was fairly fast, and soon the water rats were panting on the side of the road. Ragg gasped out a few words, "can't run anymore chief that 'in is too fast". Thintail glared around at his band. "Yew useless lily livered scum! Can't even catch a fox properly. But fine, he's bound to run back to the big red house soon. We'll wait 'ere quiet like until he comes back!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Snaptail, a rat with no tail at all, turned to his ugly companion, a vixen with no teeth and huge bald patches. "Wot are we gunna do ter get da mouse, Shurka?" Snaptail asked as he looked up the tree. Shurka cackled as Snaptail got a stick in the face. "We wait. She'll get 'ungry and thirsty and 'ave to come down." She replied, moving over as Snaptail sat down on the log next to her.

Crystal peered through the branches and leaves of the tree was in. Anybeast with eyes could see her white fur, so camouflage wasn't an option. She groaned and leaned back against the tree and waited. 
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Felldoh154

Thintail spotted the white fur through the trees. "ey mates its that white mouse!" ragg gave his lopsided grin, "should we get 'er chief?" Thintail squinted through the brush, 'ey whos them two uglies?" ragg smiled stupidly, "I dunno, should we get them to?" Thintail frowned, "aye, boneface! Take Ragg and snortnose and get rid of them two, me and the others'll corner the pretty lil mousy heh heh heh!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Snaptail sat up straighter. "Oi! I tinks I 'eard sommit!" Shurka shrugged. "Then go check it out, dustbrain!" The rat nodded and wandered away from the vixen.

Crystal watched from above, her blue eyes shinning. "This isn't good..." She whispered.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Felldoh154

Ragg nearly walked straight into snaptail, he swung his weopon of choice, a large club, clumsily. It was off target but it still knocked the rat back, slightly dazed, in a flash boneface had a saber at snaptail's throat, "if I was you I wouldn't move he said with a cruel smile"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Snaptail bared his teeth and called out. "Hey, Shurka, we gots company!" Snaptail looked at the ugly fox as she strode up. "Oi, what de ye want?" She snapped coldly.

Felldoh154

Thintail and the rest of his gang stepped out of the shadows, "we wants the pretty mouse, and nuthin' you do is gunna stop us! We is gunna get into the big red house see?" he waved his rusty sword threateningly

Wisteria Wild Cat

Shurka grinned. "Well, we want the mouse, too! But we need 'er for Lord Darknose, so we get ter keep 'er." Snaptail took a step back and rubbed his throat. "We can work together, and you get der red house and we get ther mousey!"

Crystal heard all odd the conversation and climbed higher up the tree, hiding as best as possible in the leaves.

Felldoh154

Thintail frowned, "but we needs the mousie as prisoner to get into the big red house, but ok, we should get her than use her to get into the house, than yew can 'ave her!" he sheathed his sword and walked to the tree, "come down me pretty! I promises not to 'Urt yew!"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal almost laughed. "Are you quite serious? Like I believe you can those others nasty vermin. I am not coming down, ugly-mug."

Felldoh154

Thintail, who always fancied himself to be quite handsome, roared angrily, "did yew 'ere that?? Why the lily livered daughter of a frogs uncle! I'll have her guts for garters!" still yelling threats he waved his sword angrily. "aye, she's a cruel 'un ain't she chief? Insultin' yew like that" Ragg said, shaking his head sadly.

Wisteria Wild Cat

"Ha! Look who talking, rotten-fish-breath! I can smell you from up here! Now, why don't you go and take a bath?" Crystal laughed, for she was actually enjoying this.

Felldoh154

Ragg wiped away a tear, "did yew 'ear that chief? The pretty mouse said I smelled bad." he sat down on the ground looking depressed. Thintail shook his head slowly, "I always knew sommat was wrong wit yew mate, boneface! Can't yew get the wretch out of her tree?"

Wisteria Wild Cat

"I feel bad for your mothers... All that pain for nothing!" Crystal giggled and tightened her grip on the tree.