News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felldoh154

Thintail screeched angrily, "thats the last straw mouse!" He charged the tree madly and struck it several times, boneface flung a rock at the mouse above but missed. Ragg meanwhile sat on the ground unhappily, sniffing and muttering about the cruel ways of mouse maids

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal laughed uproariously, shooting out more mean comments. "What do you think you're doing? That'll break your toothpick of a weapon. Aw, what's wrong? Did I make you cry? Buck up, you dirty vermin!"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Felldoh154

Thintail cursed several times than suddenly went silent, a cruel smile spreading over his face. "boneface! Get a fire going!" Ragg stood "chief! You wouldn't do that! Not to a mouse maid would you??"

Wisteria Wild Cat

Shurka groaned. "It's ter make the mouse jump out of da tree. She'll be fine... Hehehe!" Snaptail grabbed some wet twigs and threw them around the tree. "There! now it'll really blaze!"

Crystal watched the goings-on below, now silent. She was worried, but not scared. "Aw, going to use good old fire to get me down? That's sad!" She called out.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Felldoh154

Boneface was skilled at firemaking and soon had a good blaze going, "this outa get her out chief!" Thintail yelled up at the figure in the tree, "come down mouse! Wouldn't want to get burned now would we?" Ragg frowned "I dunno chief, she's just a mouse maid"...

OOC I gotta go, night, it was fun Rping with you :)

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Alrighty, Cya later Felldoh!
BIC:

Crystal looking around nervously, and she hoped somebeast would see the smoke before it was too late...

Felldoh154

Thintail grinned up at her, "common down matey! Wouldn't wanna ruin that pretty fur of yurs now wud we?". Boneface smiled and set fire to the bottom of the tree

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Uh, little help here!
BIC:

Crystal felt panic rising in her chest as the fire grew around the base of the tree. She looked around for an escape route, and saw another tree. I could jump to that other tree, Crystal thought, edging toward the end of the branch. But, I'm not a squirrel and I could get seriously injured or... Crystal would take the risk, and she crawled out onto the branch and stood up. She heard harsh cries from the vermin below and knew she had to hurry. Bracing herself, Crystal jumped. She soared through the air, but Crystal mis-aimed and found herself scrabbling for a grip on the next tree's branch.

DandintheWarrior

Roger jumped into the air and caught Crystal and landed back on the ground. He put her down and then drew his mighty sword. "Now which one of you shall I slay first and cook in the kettle tonight for the adders to eat?" Roger bellowed with his chest pumped out and a mighty grip on his sword.
I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Woo!
BIC:

Crystal landed on the ground out of breath and near tears. She saw Roger and stood up, grabbing a thick branch. "Yes," She said bravely, "Who shall we slay first?" She was putting on a brave show, though she really just wanted to lie down.

DandintheWarrior

"You look tired Crystal. Jump onto my back. Tell me where we shall go and I shall take you there. These rats will never catch up to us."
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal would have answered Roger, but she was tired and embarrassed and scared and she had fainted dead away.

DandintheWarrior

Roger picked up Crystal and put her in his big pouch he was carrying. He looked at the rats and then ran off into the woods.

OOC: Feldoh said i could take control of his characters for now.

The rats tried to catch up to the fox but ran out of breath quickly.
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Ok, I was too scared to. Haha
BIC:

Shurka and Snaptail slunk through the forest, trying to remember where camp was. Snaptail tripped over a log, and Shurka was stung by a few angry bees.

DandintheWarrior

Roger stopped after a long time of running. He set Crystal down and reached into his pouch. He pulled out some medicine and water. He carefully put the medicine into Crystal's mouth and then the water right afterwards. Then he waited.
For this is my will.