RP: Darknose the Searat lord

Started by DandintheWarrior, April 16, 2012, 02:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Who's got control of some Redwallers? This is coming together a little awkwardly without em'.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I agree. I think I'll make one....
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

DandintheWarrior

I will fight for your freedom,
I will fight for revenge.
No vermin shall enter Redwall,
For this is my will.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You forgot to put OOC: in front of your phrase...  ;) I know, "Annoying perfectionists!"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

DandintheWarrior

For this is my will.

DandintheWarrior

The Abbot greeted everyone inside. Bartholomu stood aside him and waited to tell him about the recon mission he went on.
"A small group of enemy soldiers had passed by and we managed to capture one of them." Barholomu whispered to the Abbot.
"What should we do with the scoundrel? He is a danger to our society. He could escape and kill me or possible the precious dibbuns."
"It's alright, Abbot. We have this under control. I will put one of my guards to watch him 24/7, but i will also check on him so the g uard may rest and socialize with the other creatures."
"I trust you, but where did you find these other fine creatures you have brought along with you?"
"I was walking down the road when i found them fighting with the wolf. The wolf use to be a part of the Searat Lord's army. He doesnt like him though and now wants to be a good guy i believe."
"He is welcomed if he doesnt put the little dibbuns or the other creatures in much danger."
"Thank you Abbot!"
Bartholomu walked away from the Abbot. The Abbot watched Bartholomu run to join his friends and smiled to himself.
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: Sorry I didn't make a character, I just don't have the time right now.
BIC:
Crystal stood outside the Abbey, looking nervous and apprehensive about entering the huge dwelling.
"Erm," She stuttered, taking a step backwards. "D-Do we have t-to go in there?"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

DandintheWarrior

Bartholomu says, "Yes. it is safer in here than out there."
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

The white mousemaid stepped back, looking terrified. "I don't want to! You can't make me go in there!" She screamed, turning to run into the woodlands.

DandintheWarrior

"Do you not know of the evil adder that rumages through these lands. His name is King Samurai. He only comes out at night to stalk his prey to feed to his little baby adders. The Abbey is the only safe place to be. Darknose took a year to find out how to get away from the adder from killing his men. Missy its your choice but the adder will smell ya from miles away."Bartholomu said
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal gasped, and overwhelmed, she fainted.

Dannflower Reguba

Forlim turned to Bartholomu with raised eyebrows, "You were bluffing right?" He asked.

DandintheWarrior

"Well pull her in. It's getting darker outside. We best get ready for the night. We will have to make a fire and talk more." Bartholomu said.
For this is my will.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Crystal's blue eyes flew open and she was on her paws instantly. "Were you serious about the adders?"