The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: at the beggining when Keen was hiding.

BIC:

Splinter

she leaned forward to take of the cloak that was preventing them from seeing its face.

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Griffen on June 05, 2012, 09:10:29 PM
OOC: at the beggining when Keen was hiding.

BIC:

Splinter

she leaned forward to take of the cloak that was preventing them from seeing its face.
OOC: Yeah that was me.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Redwaller

OOC: I'm back!

BIC: Traveler stepped back and catched Splinter's hand. "Nobody touches my cloak!" He said angrily as he drew his dagger."Get back!"

Griffen

Splinter

the innocent mouse took a step back, she gasped as he took out the dagger.

Keen

"hahahahaha" he laughed at the cloaked figure "i guess you can't see the sword that was in your face! now you just made the only reason why your still standing run away hahaha" he kept laughing, so much that tears came to his eyes. "well, this is to much fun" he said still laughing a little bit. "anyways.. its not my fight. i have to get back to work... but hey beat Martin here and feel free to eat" he said while winking at Martin. he stepped close to martin and whispered "finish him like clock work" and left saying "tick, tock, tick, tock" repeatedly

AbbotAlf0805

I hope you know that I could kill you if I wanted." said Martin.

Redwaller

"I don't mean any harm!" He said. "As long as nobody touches me, I will be your friend! When the time is right, I'll uncover myself!"

AbbotAlf0805

Well will you help us on the construction of our abbey?"

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Splinter

she walked back to her tent, she was frustrated by what happened.. or seemed so.

AbbotAlf0805

Martin watched the new hooded creature at all times.