The fall of Redwall..... The rise of St. Ninians......

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 01, 2012, 01:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

Keen

he was shocked when the troops brought him a tent, but grateful none the less... and by brought i mean laid it several feet away from him. after pitching his tent he went out looking for Martin before it got too dark, he wanted to know what happened to the newcomer.

Splinter

Splinter sat in her tent for a while looking over the layout of the new Abbey. she remembered it all down to the littlest corner, then she burned the paper before there was a chance of her getting caught.

AbbotAlf0805

MArtin went to go see Splinter. He went up to her tent just as she through the paper in the fire. "what was that you through in their?" he asked sitting down next to her.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

Splinter

"just something to get the fire more hot, i'm kinda cold." she said while smiling at him.

Keen

he saw Martin go and sit next to Splinter. "guess i'll ask him tomorrow" he told himself.

AbbotAlf0805

Ok. So uhhh where are ye from?" Like before you came to Redwall." asked Martin.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Splinter

"Well.." she said trying to overcome a burst of emotion "my dad and my mom were only together for a short time, she lived near the swamps in a small uncharted village. He was there trying to get help, on his trip he had received a great injury so my mother took him in a fixed him up... they fell in love." she looked away from Martin. "he... he was gone before i was born. and my mom left me at the abbey before she died from a terrible illness."

AbbotAlf0805

Oh.. I'm sorry." said Martin to her. "Well I should probably go back to my tent now it's getting kinda late." said Martin getting up and detracting out his arms.

Griffen

Splinter

"it's ok" she said while wiping tears off of her snout "sometimes its good to remember what happened"

AbbotAlf0805

Ok then good night." said Martin as he went back to his tent...........

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF HELLGATES!!!!! WHO TOOK MY PLANS!?!?!?!" yelled Martin at the top of his lungs jumping out of his tent with his sword drawn.

Griffen

OOC: she didn't take them, she copied them on pieces of paper

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: AbbotAlf0805 on June 06, 2012, 03:56:16 AM
Ok then good night." said Martin as he went back to his tent...........

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF HELLGATES!!!!! WHO TOOK MY PLANS!?!?!?!" yelled Martin at the top of his lungs jumping out of his tent with his sword drawn.
OOC: Martin seems to have gained some nasty language.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

Redwaller

OOC: You burnt them.

BIC: "Martin, calm down!" Abbot Dinyfold said. "I took the plans for a quick look to see if all was in order!"

AbbotAlf0805

Oh I'm sorry father abbot but for a second there I thought we had a spy in our camp."