News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

"Samono he was getting all googly eyed with my sister!" said Tsuzuku trying to get back at Jack. Jack whipped out his dirk and stood ready to defend himself. Tsuzuku saw him pull out the dirk and said, "You know what? I'm not gonna fight you.. We will though see what happens when I tell my dad!" Then he ran out of the room. Jack sheathed the dirk and sighed.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

"What have you done! Do you want to get kicked out?"

AbbotAlf0805

He started it!" said Jack. He walked off to be alone in the palace gardens. He went there and sat down under a tree. He then began thinking about his life and what he had got himself into. While he was thinking about these things Motsori was walking by because she was picking flowers. She saw him and said,
"Good morning Mr. Sparra!" Jack looked at her and replied,
"I don't mean to be rude bt there needs to be a captain in there."
"Oh. So Captain Sparra?"
"Name's Jack. Jack Sparra. Whats yours?"
"Motsori." said Motsori smiling, "My father is Shogun Sandokhan." At the sound of this Jack almost died. He thought, "Now i'll never get close to her!"
"Is something wrong Jack?"
"Oh nothing.." Then they heard two guards coming some Jack hid in a bush while Motsori pretended to pick flowers.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

Samono was watching them behind some bushes.

AbbotAlf0805

The guards walked by and Jack got out of the bushes. He talked to Motsori for some more time and they agreed to meet at this spot tonight.

Redwaller

As soon as she was gone, Samono walked up to Jack. "I will cover you this time! But only this time! Do you promise it won't happen again?"

AbbotAlf0805

What the?!" exclaimed Jack swinging around and pressing his dirk up to his neck. He put it down and said, "What are you talking about?"

That night Jack snuck down into the gardens and was at the tree waiting for her. Then he saw Motsori walk up in a black robe so that no beast would know who she was. "I'm sorry i'm late Jack."
"It's ok." said Jack.
"I sure hope we don't get caught.. But then again I shouln't be afraid with a man like you at my side." said Motsori taking his hand.

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: dude ya but are you even paying attention?! Look at this!!

Redwaller

OOC: wait and you'll see.

BIC: Samono walked off and went to search Motschi or whatever she was called.

AbbotAlf0805

She looked into Jack's wild green eyes and said,
"Jack your a very kind mouse."
"Thank you. Your a very beautiful vixen."
"Oh i'm not that pretty." said Motsori.
"Your beauty supasses all that i've seen on the seas."

Redwaller

OOC: Look at that!

BIC: Samono was walking, when he saw them. "What are you two doing?" He said, shocked. He pulled out his twin katanas. "Get away from her!"

AbbotAlf0805

"Stay back!" said Jack whipping out his blade and Motsori hid behind him.

Redwaller

"Guards! Guards!" A group of guards rushed into the gardens, katanas at the ready. "Don't you dare call your spirit! He has no power against!"

AbbotAlf0805

Don't you dare come near us!"