News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannflower Reguba

*knock knock* *door opens*
"We get you out of sight, that's what." The squirrel stepped aside to let Jack go first.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Jack walked in and said, "ok where am I?"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

"You are in a house of my friends, please come this way." At the kitchen, Ashe hands Jack the closest thing to rum they have in Jima: Ale. "I've heard you don't like our tea.... I don't either." The squirrel looked at the corsair quizzickly, "I want to know everything you know about this situation, otherwise I will have no reason not to hand you over to lord Drehkian. I'm sort of confused and only seek for you to enlighten me."

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Well.. What?" asked Jack very confused.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

"I was sent by Drehkian to take you in for... His own purposes. But I've had a few doubts after hearing some of your interesting conversations with the shogun and his cohorts... He said that you have been disloyal... and a few other things I deign not to repeat. You seem to have done your job for him perfectly... The shogun of the dark is apparently worried about you spreading word of his gathering of weapons."

AbbotAlf0805

Well I could maybe be persuaded to stop telling the shogun about that if I get some more gold..." Said Jack stroking his wiskers.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: You mean Sandokhan?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ya

BIC: Jack was wanting more money.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe regarded Jack with disdainful disgust, "I should have known better than to try and get my intel from a pirate... Maybe if you had a reason to tell us," the black squirrel thought hard, then said," If you don't tell me what you know... I doubt Motsori will ever see you again." Ashe was all the way down to threatening by this time. He had to know the truth, and this was the best way to get it.

AbbotAlf0805

Jack looked at him and said, "What did you say?!"

Dannflower Reguba

"i don't care a bit if you keep telling Sandokhan about your smuggling. All I want is to know just why you were smuggling for him... And what he intends to do with the goods. If you tell me this I will have no reason to bring your friend the fox into this."

AbbotAlf0805

Fine! Ok I smuggled things for Drekhain because he payed me money. So I raided places all over the world and gave him half of the spoils." said Jack very angry.

Dannflower Reguba

"Don't you have any curiosity? Don't you know what he intends to do with the goods?"

AbbotAlf0805

I don't care I just want to get payed." said Jack. "Now can I help you with anything else?"

Dannflower Reguba

"Sleep here tonight. In the morning I will give you a message to give to Sandokhan, and remember," Ashe gave Jack a warning glance,"If you don't comply, there will be consequences."