News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok perfect

BIC: "HA! I'de like to see you do that. Jack nearly killed the shoguns son and is in love with is daughter. The shoguns isn't to happy"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

OOC: you forgot to play Drekhian! Shouldn't he enter the RP now?

BIC: Samono walked up to the shogun. "Mighty Shogun! Your daughter has been found in the arms of the pirate Jack!"

OOC: Samono wants to get rid of Motsori, hire someone to assassinate the shogun, and get rid of Drekhian. But nobody knows!

Redwallfan7

Jefelin grinned roguishly. "So, how can we help?"
Vanna rolled her eyes at her brother.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok but Drekhain will come in on the next game day

BIC: Motsori was blushing and was very scared. "I'm sorry father.."
"Ask the shogun." said the guard.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

AbbotAlf0805

Redwaller

OOC; What's the next game day?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: its night time in the RP

Redwaller

OOC: haaaaaaaaaaaa!

BIC: "You should ban her from Jima!"

AbbotAlf0805

Motsori went pale and almost fiented.

Redwaller

OOC: can you play Sandokhan?

Redwallfan7

Jefelin walked up to the shogun. "Please, we want to help. What can we do?"
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: the shogun isn't gonna talk to you now ok ill play him.

Redwallfan7

OOC: Why? What did I do wrong?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: you are being sent to your rooms for now ill get you later.

BIC: "Samono! I am not going to banish my daughter! But are in big trouble Motsori!" said Sandokhan very angry.