News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Vanna and Jefelin were being sent to their rooms. Vanna looked around at her room. "Not bad", she said aloud to herself.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

"hope not.." murmered the guard and he said, "if you want talk to the shogun do it later.."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

"Okay" Vanna replied. She lay down on the bed. She began to come up with a plan on how she and her brother would ask how they could help.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

Samono please leave us." said Sandokhan with a slow wave of his hand.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

"We need to ask him in a professional way." Vanna explained to her brother. "Remember, this place won't listen to any nonsense or immaturity, so behave, ok?"

"Ok" said Jefelin.

AbbotAlf0805

"Matsori I told you not to spend time with that beast." said Sandokhan.
"But father!" begged Matsori.
"No Matsori!" said Sandokhan raising his voice.
"Father this won't stand! I love him!" said Matsori with tears in her eyes.
"Matsori! Never speak to that man again!"
"Father!"
"Matsori! Never again!" yelled Sandokhan. Matsori ran out of the room crying and Sandokhan sighed.

Redwallfan7

OOC: Are the characters allowed to have modern technology? Like cell phones

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Absolutely not!  :D I'm serious about the cell phones, but I'm just kidding about the yelling
When is Jack getting up?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Jack woke up the next day and rubbed his head.

Dannflower Reguba

Ashe was watching Jack as he got up," Give this to Sandokhan, do not open it for the fox will know. There is a seal to prove it." The black squirrel handed out the scroll.

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

"A message for Sandokhan, and Sandokhan only." The squirrel gave the mouse a warning glare.

AbbotAlf0805

Ok then." said Jack taking the scroll and walking towards the palace.

Dannflower Reguba

"And don't you forget what I said about the vixen!" (female fox)

AbbotAlf0805

Jack shook his head slowly and left.