News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

This is his room. When you enter bow then walk forward and bow again." said the guard.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

"Excuse me sir," Vanna bowed, and then walked forward, and bowed again. "Me and my sea otter holt are a band of traveling gypsies. We wanted to ask you if it would be alright to not only provide entertainment for you, but to help you stop Jack Sparra."

OOC: I'll be back, gotta go have breakfast
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok I'll see you after.

BIC: Sandokhan smiled and said, "I'm happy to see you interested in my problems. You can help me by keeping an eye on my daughter for me. She has been spending time with Jack Sparra. I'm afraid that she will disobey me and spend more time with him."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwallfan7

"So, it's kind of like a forbidden romance," Vanna assumed.

OOC: Okay, normally in Redwall otters and foxes are enemies, but I guess since we're not at Redwall in this story, there can be a twist to it right?
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Oh yay, and I'm waiting for Jack to open the message over to much curiosity.  ;D (And I'm not kidding, I know what the message says)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

"Yes it is." said Sandokhan. The Jack banged on the doors. The guards brought him before Sandokhan.
"How dare you disrespect my athority!" said Sandokhan.
"I can explain! I have a message for you!"
"Then read it to me and I'll choose your punishment after." then Jack open the letter.

Dannflower Reguba

"Jack you pudden-brain! I told you not to open this!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
*nothing else*

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwallfan7

Vanna stayed silent.Then she spoke again and  She bowed again. "I have to go see how my holt is doing sir, please guide me outside."

AbbotAlf0805

Sandokhan took the letter and opened it.
(Better?!)

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: No no no! That was the message! Ashe is too confused to have written anything else!  :D

AbbotAlf0805

Jack was surprised and Sandokhan said, "How dare you! Through him in the dungeons until farther notice!" Then the guards grabbed Jack and dragged him off. As they dragged Jack to the dungeons he yelled at Sandokhan,
"You monster! You would through me in prison for my feelings? I bet you have done things in your life that was wrong but you did it for love! My aunt Stephanie has told me everything! You'll pay!" Then the doors of Sandokhan's room closed as they took him to the dungeons.

Redwallfan7

Meanwhile, Vanna was outside, practicing her dance. Jefelin was a skilled beast at playing the tambourine. While she danced, he played a beat on it.

AbbotAlf0805

As they were practicing the guards drug Jack by their room. "Let me got you idiots!" yelled Jack trying to get out of their grasp.

Redwallfan7

Jefelin heard his shouts. "Are you sure you're okay practicing today? What's going on inside won't distract you?"

"No, it won't. Now keep playing!" answered Vanna. Vanna handed a scone with butter and honey to a tiny female sea otter dibbun. She smiled and twirled her rudder, to say thank you. "Now you be a good little un, me and Jefelin have to practice for our performance to the shogun.

AbbotAlf0805

As they were walking by the room. Vanna and Jefelin heard metal clanging and punches outside the room.