The Land of Jima

Started by AbbotAlf0805, June 12, 2012, 02:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Jack nodded and walked over to his bed. Then he went to sleep actually wondering what the evil ninja stoat lord, Drekhain, wanted with those supplies.
The guards brought Motsori to her father's room to let him think about the problem. She thought to herself, "What have I done? Father will be so mad at me!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: off topic, but... @SandyB did you send in question 2 in Ask Slagar?

AbbotAlf0805

I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: this.
in page 1 look at the name of the person who wrote the second question.

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: oh my gosh SandyB asked Slagar a question?! Cool!

Redwallfan7

A sea otter maid named Vanna brought up her cart. She was part of a traveling band of gypsy sea otters. She arrived at Sandokhan's palace. She knocked on the door.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

A guard opened the door and said, "Who goes there?"

Redwallfan7

My name is Vanna. Vanna  spread out her paw in a gesture to show she mean't no harm. Me and my sea otters would like to provide dancing entertainment for whoever is the leader of this palace, please let us in.

Vanna beckoned to her brother, a sea otter named Jefelin.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: hey you might want to use quotation marks.

BIC: "Fine.." said the guard as he let them in. "The mighty Shogun Sandokhan will see you tomorrow. For now you will stay in his palace."

Redwallfan7

"thank you." Vanna said.

Jefelin glared. "How do we know we can trust them?

"Trust me, I can sense these things. Besides, it will give us good practice. We want to be great entertainers just like our parents, don't we?

"I guess" Jefelin tried to make his voice sound at ease, but he still wasn't so sure.

AbbotAlf0805

The guard led them through the palace. He looked at them and said,
"There are evil ninjas about lately so be careful around here. Oh and.. heh.. here's a tip, stay away from that pirate Jack Sparra."

Redwallfan7

"Who is this Jack Sparra of which you speak?" Vanna asked.

AbbotAlf0805

"A young mouse pirate who has caused some trouble." replied the guard. 

psybox

OOC: concerning unspoken actions, why don't we just assume that December was able to stow away on Vanna's cart?  because i'm bored and don't know what to do with her.  If you don't like that idea, I'm okay with that, but...

Redwallfan7

"We can stop him, we've been known to stop all kinds of trouble before it even ha- Jefelin began

Vanna clapped a paw over her younger brother's mouth. "Please excuse my brother sir, we may be good entertainers, but we've never stopped anything like that from happening before."