The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Devil nodded and took a boat out to shore. He reached shore and looked around.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Skyblade

Razer stared at Master Chay, then ran after him. "Wait! What's going on?"

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Zanthar wandered  to island searching for the snake. "I must destroy him."
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

OOC: abbotalf0805 either deleat the post i told you to or modify them like this, k?

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok but post as the snake.

Griffen

OOC: later, im doing the dishes

PS: guys dont PM each other about what i've told (the secrete stuff that i've told you through PMing) because thats between me and you. keeps it exciting for the other RPs. even if they beg you dont tell them, thanks  :)

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok. When you are done came back as the snake.

Skyblade

OOC:and also Master Chay please

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

psybox

did you see my post?
Quote from: psybox on July 03, 2012, 12:47:44 AM
OOC: that was sudden.

BIC:
Quote from: sethSeth returned to the garden, for he still had work to do before his task

OOC: if that's okay.

BIC:
Quote from: Schrodinger"okay, I think actually learning something at an academy seems like a great and fitting idea." Schrodinger said, hoping that that wasn't judged as an insult that would result in trouble.

Griffen

OOC: i do know. oh and im still doing dishes, but i have to wait for the sink to fill up... so i got to post fast.

BIC:

Master Chay

"on his way into his office he bumped into Seth. "oh my bad, didn't see you there."

Adder

the adder slithered up into its den. fourteen broken eggs lay around her.

AbbotAlf0805

Devil watched the adder slither into the bait. He readied his knives and threw them

Griffen

OOC: hey since your gonna die, is it fine if i godmode a little?

AbbotAlf0805

Griffen

Adder and kids

one of the newer born Adders stuck Devil in the back making the blades miss the main Adder. "killss himss" it sissed then dissapeared into the cave. (kill the fourteen kids before the momma kills you)

AbbotAlf0805

Devil whipped out his sword and jumped on one.