News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

The summer solstice

Started by Griffen, June 20, 2012, 06:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

OOC: okay, and is Schrodinger going to become one of Shaffa's students?

Skyblade

Razer was watching Master Chay.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

AbbotAlf0805

Devil made it to the bottom of the hill and got to the dock. He walked up to the boat that he was to get on. He wispered something into the captain's ear and got on board.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal pounded his fist where December had gone down. He didn't know what to do. Everything was so jumbled here.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

OOC: yes me and him already talked about the adder. also he doesn't have to be if you dont want him to be. but it wouldn't hurt for him to attend one of the lessons.

BIC:

Master Chay

the two of them walked around the whole Academy. it was ruins, seemed like no one had been here for over a hundred years. a great battle was fought it.. so it was evident from the skeletons that lay all around. Master Chay and Razer didn't say a word for the hours that they were walking. "ok, this is enough." he whispered then the two woke up.

Out of dream

Master Chay, stuck out his paw and caught the stone he threw up before the two entered the dream. "you see, dreams happen way faster than in real life."

Goshi, the greeter

"in time you will find out... for now you need to get to the boat. it will leave soon." he told Liesal, he also told how to get there.

Skyblade

Razer blinked slowly. "What did that mean?"

AbbotAlf0805

The ship took Devil to an island. They dropped him off and the captain said in a very scared voice., "Here is where you get off. Shoot this flare when your done." then the ship got away from the island as fast as possible. Devil turned around and whipped out his knives.

OOC: Griffen you play the adder.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

psybox

OOC: that was sudden.

BIC:
Quote from: sethSeth returned to the garden, for he still had work to do before his task

OOC: if that's okay.

BIC:
Quote from: Schrodinger"okay, I think actually learning something at an academy seems like a great and fitting idea." Schrodinger said, hoping that that wasn't judged as an insult that would result in trouble.

AbbotAlf0805

psybox

OOC: i was talking about Schrodinger becoming one of shaffa's students (possibly.), or where you talking about something else?

Dannflower Reguba

Liesal headed dejectedly for the boat that had been pointed out by the greeter.

OOC: Griffen December had better not be what I think she is!  :(

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

AbbotAlf0805

OOC: ok never mind Griffen

BIC: Devil walked up to a cave. He heard a noise like a sleeping adder in there. He slowly crept in but then heard the adder wake up. "Snap!" He ran out and turned around and looked. Then the snake jumped out and bite at him. He had no time to react and it bite his face off. Devil's faceless body fell to the ground as the snake slithered back in..

Skyblade

OOC:Wha-wha-WHAT! You're killing him off?

AbbotAlf0805

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Wow... how much has Griffen told you Abbot?