News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

OOC:  Lol, I just had to bring that word in somewhere!

BIC:  Abby stopped so suddenly that Wing went flying off of her back and made a thud! as he hit the ground.  "Wha?  Who are ye?"  Abby then realized what she'd done to Wing.  She went to go apologize to him only to find him standing up and giggling, "Wet's do it again!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Hello, Winger!" Triffle turned to Abby, "You'we big."

Rainshadow

"An' ye're small."  Abby crouched down next to her.  "What be yer name, stranger?"
  Wing ran up to Triffle.  "Twiffwe!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

"Wingy! An' I ain't small, I bes big!" Triffle stood on her tip-paws.

Rainshadow

"Sure, kid.  Sure."  Abby turned to Breersk.  "Do ye know this young 'un?"  Meanwhile, Wing was telling Triffle all about his (very exaggerated) adventure in the cannibals' camp.  "An' I were fightin' twenny o' 'em at da same time!  An' den Miss Abby got 'it 'bout da 'ead an' I pwotected 'ew!"

W0NWILL

"Triffle came back? Well, we have to leave." Triffle had gotten bored of Wing's bragging and had wandered over to them, "Why you have to leave?"

Rainshadow

Wing walked up to Triffle again.  "I's tewwin' ya!  We's bein' chased by cannibals!"

W0NWILL

"Ooh, thak. I kin hide you! I has a likkle home!"

Rainshadow

Abby looked at her, surprised.  "Ye do?  Show us!  Please!"  Wing climbed back onto Abby's back and said, "Yeah!  We needs ta 'ide!"

W0NWILL

"Okay." Triffle bounded up an elm.

Rainshadow

Abby gulped.  "I-I can't climb.  Please don' make me climb!"

W0NWILL

"You has to climb to hide here." Triffle put her paws on her hips, "You come up hewe 'fore I goes down and cuts off yer tail with a thingle thwipe!" Breersk laughed, "Can't argue with that, I like my tail." He shimmed slowly up the tree.

Tiria Wildlough

Mariuley climbed up too. She had had bad experiences with the cannibals before, which was why she hadn't gone to help Wing.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Quickpaw

Vash laughed a bit at what Triffle said and climbed the tree.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing hopped off of Abby's back and climbed up the tree, taking it in bounds.  Abby stood at the bottom, shaking with fright.  She slowly grabbed a low branch and started pulling herself up.  "Don' look down, Abigail!  Don' look down!"  She kept muttering this to herself as she cautiously made her way up the tree.
  Finally, after what seemed like several hours, she made it up the tree.  Wing started cheering.