Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

OOC:  When are you leaving again?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

OOC: In a couple of days. Though I said a couple of days last week, I (think) that it's really a couple of days from now.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Lol, okay.

BIC:  Abby woke up and shook her head.  "Ugh, where am I?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

"You're safe for starters." Vash replied.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"Ah!  Weasel!"  Abby started trying to fight him, but right as she started Wing grabbed her.  "No!  Mistaw Vash is a fwiend!"  Abby stopped immediately and started apologizing.  "Er, sorry... Vash.  Didn' know.  Name's Abby."  She stuck out her paw awkwardly.

Quickpaw

OOC: Was about to reply but then I ran out of battery  >:(

BIC: "It's fine, I'm used to it." Vash told her, referring to you know who.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Who do we know that is you know who?

BIC:  "We's get goin' now?"  Wing was already heading farther into the woods.

Quickpaw

OOC: the mouse that hates Vash.

BIC: "Right behind ya, kid." Vash said, following Wing.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Abby ran after them.  "So, Vash, what're ye doin' with a bunch o' Redwallers?"

OOC:  Breersk?

Quickpaw

OOC: yep.

"Well, it's a long story, but in short I would have left for good, but this little rascal grew on me." Vash explained, ruffling wings hair.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Wing giggled and held out his arms, gesturing that he wanted Vash to pick him up.
  Meanwhile, Abby was wondering why Wing would like a weasel.  Maybe it was because Wing was a vermin too.  A good vermin, but a vermin nonetheless.

OOC:  We need to come up with a nickname for Breersk.  Bree maybe?

Quickpaw

Vash rolled his eyes and picked him up.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

OOC: Breersk would kill you if you called him Bree.

BIC: The old mole lay in a pitiful heap. He had died fighting. "We getta the goodafood!" The cannibals shrieked. The travelers were far from safe.

Rainshadow

OOC:  Where is Breersk?  Is he near Vash, Wing, and Abby?  Or is he farther off?