News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Travelers

Started by W0NWILL, July 08, 2012, 01:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

OOC: I have internet at the hotel! This is great! But I have to sleep. Goodnight.

BIC: "Carn't the cweatuwes follow yew on the groun'?"

Rainshadow

"Yeah, yeah.  I still be wantin' ta go on solid ground, where I know wot be underneath me feet!"  Abby turned to Triffle, trying awkwardly to keep her balance.  "When will we ge' there?"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

"I say we let her be on the ground. Those creatures will track us by the wreckage bein' left behind if she's up here!" Vash said.

OOC: Night, Wonwill.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Abby wanted to be on the ground, but Vash's comment gave her determination to stay up there for as long as he could.  "Never mind.  I can stan' bein' up here."
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Quickpaw

Vash smiled to himself.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"There it bes." Triffle pointed to a hole at the base of the mountain, it was covered with vegetation.

Rainshadow

Abby started picking her way carefully to the entrance.  Wing plopped onto her shoulders.

Quickpaw

Vash dropped down by the entrance.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Triffle brushed back the shrubbery and ducked inside. It was small, just large enough for them to sit down, if they liked.

Quickpaw

I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"Great, another cave," said Abby.  She stepped inside and sat down.

Quickpaw

"At least it's not surrounded by blood-thirsty creeps." Vash said optimistically.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

"Bwood firsty cweeps!"  Wing started jumping up and down, repeating that line.  Abby glared at Vash.  "Great.  Now look at what ye taught him.  It'll take a long time ta get that out o' him."

Quickpaw

"Maybe." Vash said, laughing a little.
I LOVE 80's music.

Rainshadow

Abby rolled her eyes.  Wing bounced over to Triffle.  "Ya got some food 'ewe, Twiffwe?"