Lost and Found:::Pearls

Started by Dannflower Reguba, September 07, 2012, 05:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UNKN0WN

"Whats wrong with your friend? Hasn't he seen a cat before?" questioned Puss, puzzled by Coal's behavior.

Rainshadow

"Ah doubt et.  At laest, no' a nice kitteh.  Neither 'ave Ah, so Ah'm sorry if wae seem roode."  Fire stopped talking after that statement and concentrated on his food.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

"Ah well..."  Puss finished his meal then walked back to his vessel.  Grabbing the rope located on the bow, the feline slowly dragged his light ship onto the shoreline and tied it to a nearby tree.
"I've never seen a storm such as this one!" puss exclaimed in an ominous tone, "perhaps we should move abit farther inland."
Dark threatening clouds rolled in over head while the waves began to pound the shore more viciously.

Rainshadow

"Ah doubt Coal 'ere wood lahke tha'.  Y'ken where Ah found 'im?  'E was swimmin' en the storm lahke a mad beasty!  Ah've never seen a 'are swimmin' en a storm.  'E's crazy, Ah tell ye!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

UNKN0WN

"Mad or not, we'll have to drag the poor devil further inland if this hurricane picks up," exclaimed Puss as rain slowly started to drop from the heavens above.
Soon after, strong winds whipped the coastal plant-life.

Wisteria Wild Cat

OOC: I'm have returned to stalk the forums! Sorry for the random vanishing act!
BIC:

Blood Daisy leaned against the door of the Captain's Quarter's, her eyes gleaming with a dangerous light.
The dried blood daises were beginning to crack, and stick to individual strands of fur, which Blood Daisy did not take a fancy to. She watched the decks of the ship, her eyes following a particular crew member, then suddenly switching to another.
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Furuina pulled another of her "On the spot" acts. This time on Blood Daisy, "You seek blood, that prescious liquid is alot harder to find on the open sea. Or do you intend to infuriate your employer by slaying his crewmembers?" The fox was a curious one, in both mind and manner.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Coal came out of his cave a rock held tight in his paw, his fingers circled completely around it, "Get away cat, go and rob some other beast." He said flatly. His wet black fur was plastered to his body making him look even smaller and his eyes were deadly serious. He swung the paw holding the rock at Puss' head.

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 27, 2012, 09:49:18 PM
Furuina pulled another of her "On the spot" acts. This time on Blood Daisy, "You seek blood, that prescious liquid is alot harder to find on the open sea. Or do you intend to infuriate your employer by slaying his crewmembers?" The fox was a curious one, in both mind and manner.
Blood Daisy laughed, if you could even call it that. It sounded as if somebeast were scraping broken glass and nails together. "Aye, I seek blood. But I get it in my owns ways, as I have done for years now." Daisy turned and smiled cruelly at Furuina. "Care to donate to my cause?"
I am so unbelievably busy at the moment, (BECAUSE I'M MOVING!!!) if you need me, which you most likely won't, PM me!

Dannflower Reguba

Foruina was not in the least intimadated by this insane specimen before her, Warlords and band leaders came and went like chaff before the winds. "It is foolish to temper with a sear of any type, true or false." The wily fox thought of all the horrible things she could do to the creature before her.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Wisteria Wild Cat

Quote from: danflorreguba on September 28, 2012, 12:21:21 AM
Foruina was not in the least intimadated by this insane specimen before her, Warlords and band leaders came and went like chaff before the winds. "It is foolish to temper with a sear of any type, true or false." The wily fox thought of all the horrible things she could do to the creature before her.
Daisy laughed again, throwing her head back and howling with laughter. "Ah, I should know better! I'll find another blood donor, don't you worry!" She fondly stroked the heavy metal balls at the end of her bolas, an odd expression on her face. "Aye... Another blood donor indeed."

Rainshadow

Quote from: W0NWILL on September 27, 2012, 10:29:39 PM
Coal came out of his cave a rock held tight in his paw, his fingers circled completely around it, "Get away cat, go and rob some other beast." He said flatly. His wet black fur was plastered to his body making him look even smaller and his eyes were deadly serious. He swung the paw holding the rock at Puss' head.

Fire stood up and put himself in between the wildcat and Coal.  "Nay, frien'!  Don't keel the kittae; he's a frien'!  He brought us food."  He gestured to the food that the wildcat had.

W0NWILL

"That doesn't mean nothing!" Coal shouted. He tried to push past Fire.

Rainshadow

Firefly tried to block every move that Coal made to get past the otter.  The rain was probably making him slow, seeing as he was freezing, and Coal made it past him.
  Fire tried to grab onto Coal to stop him from hurting his new friend.  "Coal!  Don' keel 'em, 'e's a frien'!  'Aven't ye ever 'eard o' a goot kittae?"

W0NWILL

Coal tried to yank his arm from Fire's grip, "Cats!" He swung the rock at Puss over and over, trying to get a hit.