Yes
6 (60%)
Wait
1 (10%)
I dunno
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Tiria Wildlough

I could draw the second one, since I'm not sure about Harry Potter dragons. :P Just give me a minute...
EDIT: I drew it!

Scary, izzenit? I kind of took a liberty with the colours since you didn't specify.
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

One thing, and it's my fault. By porcupine quills I meant a little tuff of them on an otherwise flat tail. But that's very fine, and nice colours, almost exactly the same colours I imagined it as. Great minds think alike.

cregga rose eyes

Here is the Chain saw tail dragon based off of a Harry Potter dragon

When you wrote feelers I thought of a catfish...
Drifting with the wind
I usually go by LakeLake nowadays

Rainshadow

That looks awesome!  Such a cool dragon... thing...  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Cool! I wish I could be bothered to draw backgrounds, but I can't...
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

Who says we just start, and have animals like on earth?

Tiria Wildlough

Yeah, but can they be kind of different? Like bigger or something.
I'm not a hipster.

W0NWILL

Redwaller

Quote from: W0NWILL on January 05, 2013, 04:31:46 AM
Who says we just start, and have animals like on earth?
We don't have names yet.

I've got a name for an island:

Charmonira (kar-mo-nee-ra)

AxeHound

(please do not send me the pm game messages)

W0NWILL

Great! I'm not sure which one is better.

Rainshadow

I kinda like Aaldruin as maybe the main sky island, and Charmonira as maybe one of the main sea cities?
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

W0NWILL

Well, I already have a name for the main sea city, Htuzhu. It's the capitol, and I used it in one of my character profiles. Maybe Charmonira as the largest island? Oh, and I updated the need-to-know info, added legends, and average lifespans of each species.

I don't want to lose these
I'm putting these here so I can access them on any computer.

Name: Darklis
Species: Aquurin
Weapon: Natural defenses
Appearance: Darklis is a dark red with a black patchwork of skin at her wrists, ankles, and tail.
Personality: Darklis is friendly for her race, she's still distrusting, but not very quick to be rude. She's quite cheeky and will heckle someone for the fun of it. She's a bit wary around strangers, but she'll play many pranks on people she knows.
History: Darklis was born in the underwater town of Ghlinss, and played instruments and sang for the rich there, and did so quite well. She made enough money to move to the capitol city of her folk, Htuzhu, and played for the royal family for a short time. She wanted to go to land, and learn of other's ways, so she took what money she had made and went to land, and attempted to haggle with some Daruarks for building material for a home, but she went away in disgust at their high prices. She went back to Htuzhu and attempts to make trips to land often, to speak with those living there.

Name: Quistos
Species: Lukunix
Weapon: He favors a spear, but he uses anything available.
Appearance: His feathers are a limp brown-green colour, a bit like tree bark. The tips of his feathers, however, are a bright red. The grouping of feathers on top of his head is rather short, and pressed against his head. He's built tall but strong, and one of his talons is badly twisted.
Personality: Quistos isn't a jovial fellow, but he isn't cold either. He's decidedly neutral, and isn't romantically inclined. He's loyal and would follow a leader to death and back again, but would never choose to be a leader himself, though he often finds himself to be. He's lonely and deep-thinking, and is sometimes depressed over trivial things.
History: Quistos was a warrior, born on the island of Aaldruin. A warrior was rare for the Lukunixil. Quistos was injured in battle to an inch of his life. Now he limps badly and has many scars to show. He became a healer because he wouldn't be able to fight so well. Currently he wanders the world, both the floating islands and the regular ones, and stays out of most people's way. He's earned a bit of a name for himself, saving others when he can, but he doesn't like the publicly. Most of the people he saves don't even know his name, and he doesn't dish it out for common knowledge.
Other:

Name: Tzor
Species: Daruark
Weapon: Broad sword
Appearance: Mount has light brown fur and Tzor himself has darker brown fur and skin and thin meshy tan wings. He hasn't fought at all, so has no scars except for one along his wrist while playing as a young'un.
Personality: Tzor abhors killing and harming, as he's squeamish around blood and will only do it when he has to. He has a phobia/intense hatred of Reptoids, due to his history with them. He is a somewhat anti-social type, because he doesn't want others to come to harm and he believes his closest friend's death was his fault.(In progress)
History: Tzor was born in a village led by Tuarin and Mybiz, and lived there until they were attacked by a Reptoid group that burned their village to the ground. He escaped, with a friend. They ran on their mounts for quite a while. They fell into wandering, and Tzor's friend knew of tool making. Tzor learned from his friend for a while, before his finally made his first decent piece, a sword. He kept that sword, but almost never uses it. When he and his friend came to a rare Lukunix village on one of the non-floating islands, they were attacked by Reptoids again. His friend died before the Reptoids were driven away. He began wandering again, alone. Whenever he comes across towns he settles for a while, making tools. But he always leaves before long, and sells his tools to anyone that will buy them, no matter what war or racial prejudice is going on.

Name: Quinga
Species: Reptoid
Weapon: Axe
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
[close]

Redwaller

Why don't we name more than principal islands and cities?

Rusvul

Has anyone else noticed that the creatures on the first comment are made and dressed in Spore?