News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Attention-Deficit Roleplaying

Started by Rainshadow, January 08, 2013, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psybox

OOC: How many universes have we gone through?

New universe time!  This universe is a universe...  Identical to the universe we started in.

Rusvul

And then this new universe imploded and then got incinerated.

Shadowed One

Then a huge army of giant spiders led by Shelob ate the universe, destroying it yet again.
Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

psybox

And then an indestructible universe was created to fit the need of this RP, also, prince charming will never access this universe, ever.

Rusvul

And then... Prince Charming turned the new universe into a bubble.

Norham Waterpaw

But then it popped, creating a giant universe nebula, which quickly formed back together, and everyone wondered if Bill the Time Traveler came back and hit the stupid button again!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

psybox

contrary to popular belief, it was actually Ted the time traveler.

Kitsune

OOC: AAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!! All this back and forth nonsence! ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

But then Ted and his entire armada of of deadly warships got swallowed up by a small dog, due to some miscalculations in size. Scientists say that this phenomenom happens quite often.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Meanwhile, Prince Charming had come up with a brilliant idea about how to take over the universe that he wasn't able to go in. He hired Puss in Boots to sneak into that universe, and then destroy the pearl that had the spell that cept Prince Charming out of that universe. And Puss in Boots sucseeded, making Prince Charming and his army of Wildcats to take over that universe, and they sucseeded in that too. So then Prince Charming was the ruler of that universe, and he put Puss in Boots over his army of Wildcats. Everybody else was under his rule.

Life is too short to rush through it.

psybox

Fortunately, the backup was able to get to this universe, causing extreme pain and death to Prince Charming.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: psybox on April 15, 2013, 09:12:05 PM
Fortunately, the backup was able to get to this universe, causing extreme pain and death to Prince Charming.
But then Prince Charming stepped out of a closet were he was hiding. The Prince Charming that "died" was a maniken! Then Puss in Boots and his army of Wildcats drove the backup into another universe made of chocolate, were they spent the rest of there lives eating it. So then Prince Charming continued to rule the other universe.

psybox

However, The mannequin was actually my work,it held thousands and thousands of fully functioning Anti-Prince Charming guns, and proceeded to shoot the real prince charming with them, killing him.  Then another backup of the thing that kept Prince charming was installed, just in case.  Oh, Puss in Boots and the wildcat army died as well.

Ungatt Trunn

But right before he died, he put a spell on all his enimies, making them all turn into bubbles. Then Puss in Boots brought Prince Charming back from the dead, then making Prince Charming ruler of that universe again.

psybox

... But puss in boots died before that happened, so it didn't