News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Attention-Deficit Roleplaying

Started by Rainshadow, January 08, 2013, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

And turned into a brand new Universe, which is why soap is now half off. Meanwhile, back on the ranch, everyone was experiencing symtoms of deja-vu and so all the cowboys turned into Magikarp. Meanwhile, on the moon, two astronauts removed the seal to a device and out jumped Rita Repulsa, who fried them with her magic wand and then decided to conquer Earth.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

Shadowed One

Martin the Warrior is way more epic than Mickey Mouse. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, or just wrong.

"I'm languishing in heroic obscurity!"-Doc

Ungatt Trunn

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

And then turned into a giant new planet that looked just like the Earth.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Ungatt Trunn

But then that planet exploaded!

psybox

...And then it turned back into the giant new planet that looked exactly like earth, but wasn't.  Ungatt Trunn is also banned from this thread until he stops blowing stuff up.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: psybox on May 13, 2013, 11:19:26 PM
...And then it turned back into the giant new planet that looked exactly like earth, but wasn't.  Ungatt Trunn is also banned from this thread until he stops blowing stuff up.
There, there, ladie buck! Who put you Jolly well in charge, eh, wot? But, if you wish, this time I'll say that that new planet that looked just like earth collided with a giant metior, so there ;D!

psybox

Remember, a metior (a small, fluffy, benevolent creature that isn't even solid) is not to be confused with a meteor, and Ungatt Trunn is now banned from the thread until he stops destroying things.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: psybox on May 13, 2013, 11:28:26 PM
Remember, a metior (a small, fluffy, benevolent creature that isn't even solid) is not to be confused with a meteor, and Ungatt Trunn is now banned from the thread until he stops destroying things.
Alright, I'll build something: A tank that destroys everything on its own! Now you cant ban me anymore since I built something ;D And now I've put on a forcesheild that wont let me be banned again, no matter what anybody says!

psybox

...however, you must sacrifice the force field and the ability to get another in order to turn the tank on, so the tank is completely useless.

Rusvul

Ooh, look, a tank! I wonder what this big green button that says 'ON' in great big letters says... *presses turn on button*

psybox

and.... nothing happens, it's the small blue one that says activate that turns it on.

Ungatt Trunn

And then the Cosmic Gate came an put on a show!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Which, unfortunately, blew everybody's brains out and sent nasty chemicals towards the moon, which, being made of cheese, turned into a hamster, which then proceeded to eat the Milky Way galaxy.