Attention-Deficit Roleplaying

Started by Rainshadow, January 08, 2013, 06:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Redwaller

KK. Wasn't sure if the rules had changed since I posted.

Kitsune

And Otto Oversaw Oprah's Outlandish Overture.

psybox

and all the alliteration ended.

Rusvul

Pray pell, phy pould pou pay puch pa phing, psybox?

Redwaller

Rusvul

Qwerty Quietly Queened Quisty Quail.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zuddenly, zeveral zevered Zerviper zhooted zeven zcary zongz zet zcorchin' zunz zeverely.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwaller

So  :) came in, and spoke friendliness to  ;) Who just winked at  :D who laughed because  ;D was grinning at  >:( Who was angry because  :( was sad that  :o was amazed at  8) who was the coolest guy around because  ??? did not understand why  ::) just rolled his eyes at  :P who was sticking his tongue at  :-[ who was embarrassed at  :-X who wouldn't speak to  :-\ who wasn't sure if he should be angry at  :-* who kissed  :'( who was crying because  :) wasn't friendly at him instead of  ;) who...

Kitsune

Reverently, Reverend Rolland Rode Rapidly to Rome. (We skipped R. T is next!)

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

But suddenly the author suffered a severe heart attack and died. As they were now free to do what they wished, the letters started causing chaos. There first act was to skip "T" entirely along with several other letters and proceeded to end this most upsetting game by finishing up with "G". How and why they decided that "G" should be the finishing letter is still being debated today.

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwaller

On the 2nd of July 2013, the debate was closed, due to the letters love for the words "Go team go" Which started with the letter G.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

And thus there was peace for awhile. Suddenly, it all ended. The Neosapiens, a race of artificially created humans ceased control of Venus, Earth, and Mars. A small strike force was formed to free humanity from Neosapien rule. They were: The "Next vone tae pozt finizhez ze name"!

Redwaller

Strike Force Elite Unit! Or SFEU for short.

psybox

OOC: Silly Redwaller, clearly the name is "Next vone tae pozt finizhez ze name", he wasn't saying that the next people to post get to decide the name, he was saying the name.