News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Firalay

OOC:Stradd needs to die! So whoever wants to kill him, probably you, Wonwill, go ahead, he won't fight it.

BIC: Pan snored fitfully, his back against a tree, lance by his side. At a rustle nearby he woke with a start, leaping up with weapon in paw. He grabbed his pack and headed to where the noise originated. Wiping sleep from his eyes with a paw, he thoroughly checked the area, but found nothing. Shaking his head, he went back to sleep.

Stradd and two of his mates, a weasel and a young vixen, gazed up at the wall top where eight Hordebeast bodies lay. His grand plan was to forget the wall guards and relax inside. Suddenly, Stradd noticed a mole and a young babe trying to drag the limp form of a mouse to the slave pens. Striding over with a paw on his sword hilt, Stradd tried to look like an authoritive figure rather than a normal Hordebeast, his friends trailing behind.
"What're ya doin'?" he snarled, despite knowing what the pair where doing and finding nothing wrong with it.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Norham Waterpaw

Norham strode quietly through the woodlands. The leaves above him rustled in the wind. A song sparrow winged overhead, chirping merrily. It was all lost on him, because his focus was on a weasel, in a camp of woodlanders!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Vurrp turned at the sound of Stradd's voice, keeping his gaze down. He tugged his snout politely and kept his voice humble when he said, "Oi'm sorry zurr. Us'ns on'y be bringen ee sickbeast to ee slave pens." He stood anxiously, waiting for Stradd's response.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

OOC: Should Vash know Norham from your rp or not, Norham?
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: He should, this takes place after my RP
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Corporal Firalay

Stradd coughed awkwardly, scratching the back of his head and desperately searching for a way to save his damaged ego. "Right!" he said in as gruff a voice as he could muster. "Well, ya better d-do it good!"
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt

KitrallStreamrippler

Much relieved, Vurrp tugged his snout again. "Aye,  zurr," he said, and continued dragging the sick mousewife to the slave compound. When he got there, it was almost empty, except for a few creatures too sick to work. Vurrp turned to the mousebabe and asked, "Whurr bees yore dad?" If the young one's father was alive, he would at least want to know about his mate's condition.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

"Well, I should be off now. Thank you for the food, it is much obliged." Vash said, turning to leave. He'd have to find some other way of getting food after this. Maybe he could forage some berries? But he wasn't thatuch off a berry expert, and didn't know many of the poisonous ones.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath nodded. "Ye're welcome. If-" she stopped speaking abruptly as she heard something moving around in the bushes. She called out challengingly. "Coom on oot o' there or Ah'll drag ye oot! Ah'm a MacGearr o' the Northlands and Ah'm fear't o' nobeast!"

Corporal Firalay

Lilipili wrinkled her nose and shook her head. "It jush mama an' me."

Norham Waterpaw

Norham flung himself on the vermin who had just left camp, Norham drew his Sgian Dhu. He raised his knife to deliver the final blow. "Wait, Vash?" Norham said, very much surprised. "What are you doing back in Mossflower, there is so much you need to know!"

Quickpaw

"Hey, get off me ya-Norham? Norham!" he said. "Well, I'd tell ya what I could if you'd kindly get off of me." Vash said, trying to get out from under him.
I LOVE 80's music.

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Don't worry Kitrall, I pity you.  :D :D :D :D :D Just wish I could actually do something though.  :'(
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath had seen the otter come out of seemingly nowhere to ambush Vash, and was about to explain things to him (with the help of her staff if need be) when she saw that they recognized each other. "Oh guid. Ah thought Ah'd have tae crack somebeast's skull," she muttered, though she sounded disappointed rather than relieved.

Rainshadow

Firefly had his small knife, but he very much wished it were longer.  It was his father's old knife that he would use to whittle away at wood, so obviously it wasn't very long.  Unfortunately, it was the only short range weapon the otter had.
 Brandishing his small weapon threateningly, Fire called out, "'O be ye?  Frien' or enemae?  Ah got mae a weapon, an' Ah ain't afraid tae use et!"
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!