News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath shook her head at Firefly. "Och, 'tis only Vash an' a friend o' his, apparently."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Corporal Firalay

Extremely disgruntled, Panster leapt awake for the second time. This time he had heard voices in the distance, but as they were yelling they still managed to wake the cautionary sleeper. He waved his lance around and cried out, "Alright, you blighters, you sleep-stranglers, you dream destroyers, put up your jolly arms and show yourselves!"
Pan spun in a frantic circle, before flopping back down and settling back to slumber.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Augh! This is all becoming very confusing for me. Where exactly is everybeast? Liath, Marco, Polo and Fire are all in the camp, Kaijo and Misak are nearby, Vash and Norham are right outside the camp, and Pan is also nearby. Am I correct?
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Corporal Firalay

OOC: yup. But Pan could only hear you lot when Vash and Norham shouted.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: All right. Thanks for helping me regain a bit of my sanity there.

BIC: Liath heard the shout and headed in its direction. She soon came across a small clearing where a hare was sleeping. She stood there for a moment, watching him, then reached out and gently tapped his shoulder, saying, "Was tha' you shoutin' a moment ago? Ye great ninny. If ye're alone in the forest, ye should keep quiet. An' ye shouldnae be alone in the first place. If Ah was a vermin, Ah'd 'ave slayed ye bah noo."

W0NWILL

Tailli sat in the tree, her chin in her hands and her elbows on her knees. Life was boring, after that fiasco with the white cat. She wasn't that far from Redwall, though she was on the opposite side of the group, and probably wouldn't run into them for a while. She had seen the vermin guards and didn't care.

Corporal Firalay

Pan leapt up, waving his lance and nearly whacking the shadowy figure before him. He paused suddenly and peered through the darkness. Quickly he gave an elegant leg an offered a paw. "M'lady, my humblest apologies, I thought you were a ravishing vermin, not an horrible hare- Er, wait, no, you are a ravishing hare, very beautiful ears, m'dear, wot wot!"

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath shook his paw firmly and touched her droopy ear self-consciously. Nobeast had ever complimented her like that before. However, she quickly recovered her composure. "Ah'm Liath. Whit are ye doin' oot here alone?"

Corporal Firalay

Pan twiddled with his lance, bobbing his head and speaking rather fast. "I'm Panster Fistlebow, you can call me Pan though. Er, I've always been alone out here, doncha know, not a lot of bally old creatures live round these parts nowadays! Might I ask, what is a lovely lady hare like yourself doing hereabouts? Not that I'm not glad to meet you, I jolly well am but-"

Norham Waterpaw

Norham sat discussing that Redwall was under vermin rule. After that, he wanted to hear what Vash had done, where he had been, that sort of thing.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

Tailli stood up on the branch and climbed down. She skirted the wall and walked all the way around. She knew this place from observations she had made when she had been spying for another vermin warlord. Now things were different. She couldn't get into the abbey without being questioned. She turned away from the abbey and headed into the woodlands. It was about twenty minutes before she came across the river. She cupped her paws and dipped them in the river and drank. As she did so, she noticed the whiteness of her fur. It stuck out like a sore thumb. She frowned, she was sick of being seen during the night as the ghostly white treejumper. She grabbed a pawful of mud and spread it on her face. It turned her fur a mud colour(of course). It wasn't a very common fur colour, but it was much better than white.

Quickpaw

"Really? I'm guessing it wasn't Riggaeo, considering ya gutted him." Vash said first. "Well, I've mostly been traveling, but I'm out of supplies and I've got nowhere to go, so it's not going very well at the moment." he said.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

"No, I've been listening in to some gaurds' conversations. They are ruled by someone called Tzarin." Norham said. "Hey, if you're out of supplies, come with me, I've got plenty, enough to feed a regiment of hares, considering I have to feed on already."
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

"Really? Thanks, Norham." Vash said to him, smiling. "Is there anyway I can repay you?" he asked.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

"Guten Tag." Tailli tried a fake accent and language, "Ich speak little commontongue. Nicht common by Mare-Civitas Vandalands. Forgive I speak nicht gut." she had never had a fake alias that she didn't come up with on the spot. Maybe she could convince the vermin that she was as evil as them. That wouldn't. R hard, "Mein name Cyrein." it might not fool those who knew and had seen her lately, but any others would probably not think twice, maybe. She clambered up a tree and started back toward Redwall. She took a path that would take her closer to the front gates of Redwall, however, she stopped at a very familiar voice. It took her a bit to remember. Vash? She climbed down, accidentally rubbing a bit of the drying mud off her paws and went towards it. However, before she could reach it, she stumbled into a sort of camp.
A mouse wearing a red tunic jumped up and pointed his spear at her, "What're you doing?" he snapped, "We've had enough visitors! It's like those games that young ones play where everyone is a convenient distance from the group."
Tailli raised her paws, "Toot mir leid." she said. The language she was using was actually real, and was used by the beasts of the Vandalands down south. Tailli had visited them not long ago and learned the language, "Ich travel. Ich not know. Ich speak little commontongue."
Marco lowered his spear slightly, "Sorry." he muttered, and turned to the others, "Does anyone else get that feeling?"
Polo paused, then shook his head no.

OOC: Run German through google translate if you have trouble understanding.