Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corporal Firalay

Pan waved a paw dismissively. "Ish, ick, varmin, vermin, time to put the left paw forward, wot! Now, you mud-coloured tree-whalloper, what's your grande plan of attack, eh?"
Panster paused and pricked his great big ears up as a faint rustling reached the small clearing. Somebeast was coming!
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Quickpaw

"Well, I guess I just threw myself this one, as always." he said, walking forward and seeing them. The squirrel looked vaguely familiar, but he ignored the thought, since he'd never seen a squirrel if this color.
I LOVE 80's music.

W0NWILL

Tailli scratched her ear, accidentally scratching off  some of the mud. A small, hardly noticeable tuff of white fur showed near the base of her ear of the side of her head, "Ich can make vermin trust Ich." She rubbed her paws, thankfully not chipping any more mud, "Ich can sneak into Redwall. Ich like payment, though. It cost Sie."

Quickpaw

Vash watched the squirrel carefully. She started to seem more and more familiar. He inspected her further, checking for anything that would make her seem recognizable.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath tried to understand the squirrel. "Ye can make them trust ye? An' ye can sneak in?" She paused and narrowed her eyes slightly. "An' it'll cost us, eh? Whit sort o' payment might ye be lookin' for, squirrel?"

OOC: Argh! I understand almost everything Tailli says, but Liath wouldn't, never having heard it before. It's really hard not to have her understand Tailli perfectly. *choked voice* Separation of player and character knowledge! It's killing me! *dies*
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Tailli waved a paw, "Food." she said, "Not more." she sat, "Ich tell you, ich make vermin trust ich. Done before. Ich also know gut warriors, long way away." she leaned against a tree and put her elbows on her knees and chin in hands. Her favourite thinking/bargaining position.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath exchanged a look with Pan, hardly noticing Vash's reappearance. "Jist food? Weel, Ah suppose tha' an be arranged. Tho' if ye don' like mah cookin', ye're oot o' luck."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Corporal Firalay

Pan narrowed his eyes at the strange squirrel. "How 'bout you help us 'cause you want to free helpless creatures?" He tapped his lance on the ground, thinking of his own mother who was enslaved inside the ex-Abbey. He felt a jab to his ribs and he sighed. "Righto, vittles it is."
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt

W0NWILL

Tailli crossed her arms, "Ich don't want free helpful creatures. Ich want eat. Ich don't care about helpful creatures." she nodded, "Ja."

Corporal Firalay

Pan glared frostily at the squirrel, before remembering the presence of Liath. He stepped back graciously and bowed to the strange-speaking beast, offering a paw to shake. "Of course, marm. In troubled times one must first think of their own belly, wot!"

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath could see that Pan wasn't pleased with the squirrel's demand. She took him aside and whispered, "Ah dinnae like et either. Nobeast should need a reason tae help others. But if she can really get inside Redwall an' help us oot, Ah'm willin' tae feed her until she bursts."

Vurrp had carefully dug a shallow grave for Lilipili's mother and ringed it with pebbles. It wasn't much, but it was better than most slaves got. Poor Lilipili! Like most of the slaves at Redwall, Vurrp was very fond of e young mouse, but he knew that fondness would not keep her alive, and there was no beast who could really look after her. Vurrp led Lilipili back inside the slave pen. "Coom on, miz Lil. Us'ns better not get caughten owt yurr. Burr, nay." It took a lot to really anger Vurrp, but when he saw Lilipili's reluctant backward glance, he was overcome by cold fury towards the beasts that would deprive a babe of her parents.

Corporal Firalay

Pan took a deep breath and nodded. "Top show, poker face an' all that. I'm dreadfully sorry for snapping at her. We'll just have to bear it and grin. I'll starve m'self silly if it works!"

Lilipili nodded and hurried inside, clutching one of Vurrp's digging claws. The slaves, who had still retained their goodnaturedness despite the heaviness of their lives, waited for the mole and the mouse to settle before laying out the daily slop rations. Lil nibbled on a crusty bit of bread, feeling a sadness on her heart despite not quite knowing why. She watched the moon rise slowly above the conquered Abbey, sitting hopeless and tired amongst the trees. She closed her eyes; only the stars beared witness to the lone tear that snaked down her cheek.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Aww, poor Lil! :'( You're a good writer- have you considered writing a book?

BIC: Liath smiled. "Hopefully et won' coom tae tha', laddie. Coom on, we should get back tae mah camp an' get some sleep. We'll make plans tomorrow, when everybeast is awake." She gestured to the squirrel to follow and said to Vash, "Are ye shure ye dinnae want tae stay wi' us tonight? Safety in numbers, ye ken."

Quickpaw

Vash gave Tailli a questioning look. "You wouldn't happened to know a squirrel by the name of Tailli, would you?" he asked, glaring down at her.
I LOVE 80's music.

Corporal Firalay

OOC: :D Haha, thanks Kit :3 I'm actually writing a fanfic on here called 'Iceclaw!'. You must have very good sense of personality! Link is in my signature if you're interested. I'm loving this RP, by the way! It is absolutely fabulous, I'm living for the little 'ding' notification!