Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Hernan scratched his head, dumbfounded, "You aren't from Aquitar? And what's Mossflower?" he scratched his muzzle with his other paw, "Moleon is the leader of Aquitar, a group of moles, weasels, and badgers. Working, fighting, and dying, side-by-side. I'm from the Free Lands of Mare-Civitas, where we roam the seas and do as we please. So, where you from, if not Aquitar?"

Norham Waterpaw

"Don't tell me you've never heard of Mossflower!" Tobi said, and began to laugh.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

"I haven't." Hernan replied with a straight face.

Norham Waterpaw

Tobi immediately composed himself. "Erherm, what? Where are you from then?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Quote from: Quickpaw on April 03, 2013, 11:20:37 PM
"Want help?" Vash asked Vurrp. "Anything I can do?"

Vurrp shook his head. "Nay, zurr. Tho' oi do thank ee koindly, burr aye."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

"I just said." Hernan replied, "Mare-Civitas. Small little island, known as the Free Lands, because most sailors dock there for at least once in their sailing career, everyone equal." he shoved his sword into his belt, "Tis a wonderful place."

Norham Waterpaw

"Well, I might visit there sometime, but the land I live in was just stripped of its own freedom, could you lend a paw? I know I just sank your ship,but let's just call that an accident, shall we?"

W0NWILL

Hernan raised an eyebrow, "Sorry mate, you just sank our ship. Not in the most helpful mood, you understand." he crossed his arms, "I see no reason to help you when you sink my ship. My word is final." though, when Hernan said that, he really meant that wasn't open to that at the moment.

Norham Waterpaw

Tobi slumped off to his quarters. He thought the mouse would reject the idea, but it was worth a shot. He began remembering his glory days of combat, not that he was old, but older. He remembered his friends, Jeremias, Norham, and all the kind creatures of redwall. He remembered their kindness to him, and to all. He determined in his mind, mice or not, he was returning to Redwall.

Quickpaw

"Well, if ya need it, just ask. But, um, not while those other guards are around." Vash said before he left.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Out in the woodlands, Liath began to stir. Her whiskers twitched a few times, then she opened her eyes with a low groan. "Ohhh, wha' 'appened?" Then she remembered the squirrel, the weaselmaid, and her wound. Not that the throbbing pain from the long gash could let her forget about it anyway. Sitting up gingerly, she inspected the wound. It was pretty bad- a deep diagonal cut ran from her shoulder to her ribs. She had lost a lot of blood, and had no idea how long she had been under that bush. Liath stood weakly, gripping a tree for support. "Och, Ah'm no' ready tae go anywhere. Ah'll just have tae stay here, then," she muttered. "Tha's great. Ah'll jest wait here until somebeast cooms tae rescue me- or slay me," she added darkly as she sat back against the tree trunk.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Mitch was safe in the cave, as Norham and Ginbur strode through the woodlands under the cover of darkness. Even with his heavy armor, Ginbur was silent. Both were armed, Norham with his scimitar, and Ginbur with a claymore. They heard a voice, a familiar one to Norham. "Why, it's that hare's voice,she was at a camp I visited earlier, she does not sound too happy, let's check it out, mate." Ginbur nodded.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath went still and ceased grumbling. Somebeast, or two maybe, she thought, was approaching. She quieted her breathing and ducked a little lower into the bushes, hoping that the darkness- and the mud ad leaves in her fur- would help camouflage her. Though she hated to admit it, Liath was in no shape to meet a foebeast.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham heard the talking cease. "Er, Liath is it? It's the otter, Norham, and a friend."

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath sighed in relief and sat up, waving him over. "Over here, laddie. Ah'm very glad tae see ye- Ah've been sair wounded."