News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

Tailli jumped into the tree next to Sodo, "You and I get sick, same as vermin." She lay on the branch, her head and tail hanging down, "And I know much about fighting." She added, "I fought for Redwall, and against." She sneezed as a spare bit of fur entered her nose, and rubbed it, "And there could be a slapdash and foolish resistance forming that you have no idea about." Tailli finished smugly.

Dannflower Reguba

Who did this beast think she was! "Only thing foolish I know of right now is YOU. Now if you're done being a nuisance then please leave me alone as I have serious problems to think about." Sodo decided to head in the general direction of st. Ninians, he might be able to find something useful there, crude, but useful.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

W0NWILL

Tailli shook her head and clicked her tongue mockingly, "You deaf? There's a couple otters, a couple mice, two hares, a weasel, and me 'round these parts, looking to free Redwall." Tailli jumped down from the tree and ran after Sodo, "One more thing, and this is very important." this question had been gnawing at her ever since she had learned of Redwall's fall. Was Antura alright? Tailli disregarded her companion and set to scolding herself silently. Sentiment was useless! No more worrying about the one creature that had stood up for her when she had sold them out.

KitrallStreamrippler

The next morning, Liath woke suddenly, and immediately thought of her friends. Where were they? Were they all okay? The hare berated herself for leaving so suddenly. Vash was probably inside the abbey by now, but she had no idea where anybeast else could be. Liath flinched as she sat up- her wound sent twinges of pain through her chest. She stood carefully, glancing down at her wound. She ought to bandage it properly now- she had really only sealed it with mud, before.

(OOC: I've decided to put Antura into this RP, because she's fun to play, it wouldn't do any harm to have another slave, and Tailli mentions her so often. ;) She'll be pretty much the same, except older.)

Antura had been broken even before she was made a slave. Her fighting spirit had just- died, when the vermin took over. Her complete faith in the abbey's very stones was shaken. But now a spark of hope ignited in her heart and the light of rebellion shone in her eyes. A slave had escaped, in broad daylight, under the noses of all the slavemasters, even Vali. The otter was still fit, though passing through her middle seasons now. She decided to make an escape plan. If a squirrel could get out, so could she.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

Vash had been moved to a one-beast tent that was near the slave quarters. He was having some trouble falling asleep this night, and was restless on his cot.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Wait, what Kit? Wasn't Liath in Ginbur's cave?
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Yep, she's still there. She's just waking up and stuff. I'm not sure what is confusing- if you told me, I could clarify/change it. :)
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Sorry, I got real confoozled there, idk why. :-\

Norham sat up, sword in hand. He had had another dream. He was having new dreams, without Riggaeo, but this time, it was different. He saw a mouse, standing over a crowd of vermin, paw on sword. He had a fierce, but yet noble face. Norham knew this must be Martin, the abbey's guiding spirit. He was telling Norham something, but he couldn't figure it out.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: That's all right. It happens to everyone sooner or later.

BIC: After bathing in a nearby stream, Liath went back to Ginbur's cave to dress her wound properly. When it had been seen to, she determined to find her friends. She struck off into the woodlands, in what she hoped was the right direction.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham noticed Liath was gone. It was not too concerning to him, she was born to travel, that one.
He fixed a frugal breakfast of cheesebread, and potatoes. He left a note for Ginbur to read when awake. Norham set off back to his original camp where Jeremias was.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath was- she hated to admit it- lost. "Och, tha's great. Ah'm who knows where, wi' a great slice in mah chest, an'-" she stopped as she found herself suddenly out of the trees and on a path. "Well, Ah suppose this has tae lead somewhere. Mayhap et'll lead tae somebeast who knows where Ah am," she mused, and decided to take it and see where it led.

Quickpaw

The next morning, Vash had awoken to the line of vermin being inspected by Vali. Vali, who seemed familiar somehow. Vash was searching his mind of where had heard that name. And it wasn't just a coincident that she looked somewhat like he did, was it? Maybe he was losing it. Vash sighed as Vali reached an ottermaid. One that looked vaguely familiar. Vash eyes almost popped out. Familiar because she was Antura!

OOC: Yeah, auto-correct.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: What did you mean when you said Vali "teacher" Antura? I'm just kinda confused- was autocorrect being stupid or am I?

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: It was probably auto-correct.

Norham finally made it back to camp, but Jeremias was not there...

Jeremais was inside Redwall, as a slave. He was scouting out where the gaurds were posted when he was spotted and captured. He was wandering through the lawns when a gaurd tapped him on the shoulder. "Where are you's goin', rabbet?" Jeremias dealt a hefty blow to the unfortunate weasels midriff. "I ain't a flippin rabbit! Insolent cad!" Jeremias dealt another blow to the gaurd's head.

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura was being lectured by Vali, but now that her fighting spirit was rekindled, she was not scraping and bowing to the weasel. Instead, she stood tall and silent, glaring defiantly back at her.