News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickpaw

"Your new scratch stands out more than I do." Vali said, which got a chuckle from a few of the others. There were five other Vernon with Vali, all ready to strike.

Rath let one last punch fly at Jeremias before backing away to avoid the rudder. However, it still knocked him, causing him to stumble. The guards watched, ready to intervene.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath tried to leap at her opponent, only to stumble and crash into the wall. She got shakily to her paws- her wound was really beginning to take its toll.

Antura followed up her rudder swing with a strong shove. Maybe Rath would actually fall this time, or maybe not. She didn't stay long enough to find out- she was already barreling toward the wallgate, pullin Jeremias behind her as she went. She hadn't seen if he had been hit by Rath's punch, but hoped not- t would make an escape much more difficult.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

Rath put one footpaw behind the other, preventing him from falling. He looked at his opponents, only to see them running. Did that ottermaid seriously think that she was going to be able to open the gate and escape before she was killed? Guards continued the routine of launching arrows and any other projectile they could find at the running slaves. Rath pulled out his large sword and ram after Antura.

Vali looked down at the fallen hare maiden, her cutlass pointed at Liath's face. "I suggest given' up." Vali said with a devious grin.
I LOVE 80's music.

Corporal Firalay

OOC: thanks, that did it!

BIC: Pan wriggled his free paw, slightly nervous. Putting his chin up strongly, he stepped infront of Liath, standing as tall as he could. He had scrapped with a gang of a few fat, wandering vermin and come out on top, but this group had more than double that number, were experienced and he had a badly wounded beast to protect. He whispered out of the side of his mouth. "Stiff upper lip, wot, gel! I'll hold the blighters off, wouldn't want your pretty form to get more scratched up!"
He turned to face the snarling gang of Hordebeasts, bouncing slightly on the balls of his paws as he adopted a fighting stance. "Right ho, y'scruff-nosed toadeyes, who's first?"
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Quickpaw

"Was that supposed to be an insult?" Vali asked as she took a step back, getting into a fighting stance, her sword out infront of her. She was read to block or strike.
I LOVE 80's music.

Corporal Firalay

OOC: Sorry about the Hordebeast autos, got Pan to sustain some injuries to make up for it ;)

BIC: "I don't bally know, fungus-breath, is it?" Pan leapt forward, shoving his lance deep into a tired-looking ferret, batting away the beasts attempt to slash the hare with a dagger. The small blade made a thin, fairly deep, slice across his wrist before the ferret collapsed, and Pan quickly shook the pain from his paw as a rat rushed him from the side. Seeing Liath was fairly unprotected now, Pan pulled his lance from the ferrets chest and dodged the attack rather than counter it and took his place back infront of his injured friend.
The rat, seeing his opponent suddenly disappear, attempted to skid to a halt before reaching the wall. Luckily for him, he managed to bounce off the red sandstone and flew towards Pan. Stretching a long hind leg out to meet the rat, he braced himself for impact. The unfortunate Hordebeast collided with his leg with a startled oof!.
A stoat lashed at the hare with his sword, Pan speedily brought his lance to block the blow. The stoat quickly slid the blade along the lance and rapped on his injured paw. As Pan hissed in pain the stoat swung for his shoulder, grinning as the sword ripped through the fabric of his shirt, opening a fresh wound, blood pouring freely. With a grunt, Pan shoved the stoat back with the length of his lance, making the beast fall over and temporarily take him out of the fight.
Panting, Pan turned to watch the weaselmaid warily as the quickfire onslaught halted.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt

Norham Waterpaw

Jeremias, who had temporarily blacked out from Rath's huge blow, regained consciousness, being dragged behind an otter. He released himself and set up a quite speedy gallop with his long legs. It was now he grabbed Antura, and pulled her at a much faster pace than before.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath felt completely helpless- it was an effort just to stand. She was frustrated at her inability to fight because it left Pan to defend himself and her against all the vermin. She began to inch backwards away from the fight, fading slowly into the shadows. It seemed to be working well- until Pan took the hit in his shoulder and she cried out in alarm.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

Jeremias normally faster than Rath, but not while carrying a beast. Rath started to catch up as to stoat guards jumped infront of Jeremias to stop him from escaping. The arrow onslaught continued.

Vali, seeing as many of her men had been defeated, stepped forward. At least both beasts were injured. This would be an easy fight. Jumped at Pan to quick him, her sword ready to block counter attacks.

Vash decided to ask a different question. "Are you alright? Do you need Amy food?" The weasel asked. All he had with him was flatbread that they gave to the guards.
I LOVE 80's music.

Corporal Firalay

OOC: I thought there were still two more horde soldiers left? Laker is just an extra, not a char.

BIC: Pan couldn't spare a glance for Liath when she called out, but he hoped she hadn't been injured again. Repositioning himself slightly to the left to cover her more effectively, Pan watched the glinting sword as the weasel leapt forward, swinging her blade. He waited a moment, jogging slightly on the spot, gritting his teeth, then jabbed short and fast at the weasel, once, twice, three times!

Lil took a few more steps forward, her paws clasped behind her back. "No, fankyou. Vawi got me summ food'n'dwink 'fore she left." The little mousebabe had never seen this weasel in the few seasons she had been alive at the Abbey, and she wondered where he came from.

Laker, an old otter who had seen more seasons than most, gave a shaky sigh as the two young slaves battled a ran. His back was bent as many seasons of working hard in fields and cleaning weighed upon his shoulders. But his old bones could feel the quickly flowering feeling of burning hope that smouldered within the group of slaves. Ever since the mysterious arrow beast first attacked, the successful escape of Sodo and the cruel loss of Lilipili, the slave group had more clenched paws and angered curses. But the old otter knew, it would take more than just some angry slavebeasts to retake their Redwall.

Norham Waterpaw

Jeremias took an arrow through his back, but he ran for his life. He noticed the oncoming Rath behind him. He opened the wallgate just enough to sling Antura through. Jeremias knew his purposes was served, and he decided it best to leave a serious scar on the vermin forces.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura was shoved through the wallgate, but when Jeremias didn't follow, she turned to go back. "Jeremias, what are you doing- d'you want to get yourself killed? Come on!"

Quickpaw

Rath grabbed Jeremias from behind and pushed him to the ground, the rat's large sword stabbed at the hare's backside. The guards went to the front wall, firing at Antura now.

"Vali's been helping you?" Vash asked, completely confused. Why would Vali be helping a mousebabe?!

Vali avoided the first stab, and blocked the second, but wasn't fortunate when the third stab was thrusted. She was shocked, and was seemingly paralyzed. It took a moment for her to register it, and she looked down, the tip of the lance in her middle. The other two hordebeasts ran forward to attack Pan.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Jeremias, was nearly gone, but he refused to die like this. He thrust himself off the sword, and slammed Rath in the head with a massive kick.

Corporal Firalay

With a gasping grunt Pan pulled back his lance, blinking furiously as sweat ran into his eyes. He gave a half-hearted push at one of the attacking beast, but his energy was an ebb. His eyes drooped closed and he felt a welcoming fog encroach upon his mind. Suddenly, an armoured beast stepped into his vision, a great mouse Warrior. He spoke in a strong and gentle voice: "Your friends need you yet!"
Pan's eyes snapped open as the Warriors spirit lent him energy. "Eulaliaaaa!" One of the attacking beats whacked his left with with some strange baton-like weapon, and quickly brought it down for a thwack to Pan's side.

"Yesh, she pickem me up'n snucked me in here." Lil nodded solemnly. "She a very kind solidjar."

OOC: Do you want it to end up being a one on one or group effort?