News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Verdauga, 2024

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: I'm not sure if that's directed at me or not, but if it is, I wouldn't mind either way. I'll have Liath help out as much as she can.

Antura didn't realize that she was being shot at until a shaft pierced her shoulder, and another hit her ear. Even then, she barely registered the pain. She stood close to the wall to avoid further arrows and pulling out the ones that had hit her. Jeremias, that fool of a hare!

OOC: Sorry, gtg, I'll finish as soon as I can!
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

Rath was taking completely by surprise, and the blow not only pushed Rath off of Jeremias, but also knocked some teeth loose from the large beast's jaw. You know what they say; the bigger they are, the harder they fall. Rath hit the ground with a loud thud! The rat was slow to get up.

"So, Vali's nice? Or what?" Vash asked aloud, though it was kind of a question to himself.

Vali fell to her knee in pain, holding her middle as her paw began to soak in red. The other beasts continued to fight, but for now, Vali was out.

OOC: Group, I guess.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Jeremias picked up a small but thick branch. He ran at the high-speed that only hares can. He began slamming down on the soldiers and gaurds with the stick as he ran.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: Uh.... Quickpaw? You do know that "vegan" is a dietary belief right?  ;)

Isn't Jeremias a bit too wounded to be doing that?
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: You have a valid point there... :D

Jeremias' vision began to blur. This was his last stand. He broke the jaw of of one last vermin, and fell to the ground. Thus ended the courageous life Of Jeremias Barrindol, retired salamandastron corporal and a true friend to all he met.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Corporal Firalay

The lance fell from Pan's paw as it snapped against the armour of the second beast. The rat laughed harshly and began to advance on the wounded hare, his fellow soldier quickly recovering from the fumbling blow from the weakening hare. There was only so much the spirit of Martin could do - Pan had no weapon and needed time to recuperate. He stumbled backwards, placing his blood-soaked paws against the stone. Keeping Liath on the far side from the enemybeasts, he took a few deep shuddering breaths.
The two beasts nudged each other, unwilling to be the first to advance. It gave Pan some time to catch his breath and quickly wrap his long shirt sleeve tightly around his bloodied shoulder. He curled his sore and battered paws into fists, mustering a steely-eyed glare.

Lilipili nodded, waving her paws around demonstratingly. She was starting to feel a little bit safer around the weasel now, since he offered her food and she had never seen him being a nasty Hordebeast. "Oh, yesh, she a good frend to Lil. And she be a'bigga beast tha' you! Nearwy up to da roof!"
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Dannflower Reguba

Sodo had tried hard to blot out the commotion coming from the Abbey, but it was refusing to end! Finally, the squirrel groaned and made a beeline for the Abbey. He had used dock leaves and some other family secret herbs to bind the wound in his leg, and he had regained the ability to walk with ease, and probably to run if need be.

He surfaced near Pan and Liath, he had to do something! Especially since that was the hare that had helped him earlier. He branched real quick to gain momentum and flew into the rat, "Heeeads up fright face!"

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Quickpaw

OOC: Yeah. It's freakin autocorrect.

BIC: Rath slowly started to run after, before regaining enough of his strength to run after the hare. Then he saw the hare fall. "You see that, ye Alley-goin' fools?! That's what happens when you run!" he shouted down to all of the slaves.
I LOVE 80's music.

Corporal Firalay

Pan's ears perked up as a squirrel came flying out of nowhere and barrelled into the rat, just in time! He gave a heaving sigh of relief and scrambled to pick up the broken half of his lance, the closest piece of his old weapon. It was the blunt end, but it was better than nothing.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt

Quickpaw

Vali had bandaged her wound with some cloth and was now standing, though she had taken more of a defensive position.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham stood in the out-skirting woodlands. He saw a beast running from the abbey, with a few vermin behind. He drew his longbow and dropped two, he intercepted the two beasts and tackled the vermin, and slew him on the spot with a dagger.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath was mustering the last of her strength to help Pan when the squirrel she had rescued earlier came barreling out of the woodlands and launched himself at a rat. Pan picked up a piece of his lance. Liath found another piece and held it like a staff, ready to help if she was needed, although her willingness to fight was countered by her inability to do so.

Antura had seen Jeremias fall, and knew she could do nothing more to help him. Grieving the loss of her old friend, she fled into the trees. A few vermin were chasing her, but suddenly two dropped, transfixed by arrows. An otter leapt out of nowhere and quickly dispatched the last vermin with his dagger. Antura regained her breath, then went to thank the other otter. "Thanks, I-" she stopped, her face lighting up with recognition. "Norham?" She pulled him into a rough embrace. "How have you been?"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Dannflower Reguba

OOC: How many are around me? BIC:

Sodo felt a muscular body, he felt them tumble, and he also felt the vermin's loss of air. This temporary shock was enough advantage for him to land one good solid blow to the face. The squirrel shook his paw, trying to get rid of the ringing, and searched the guard for his weapon.

Corporal Firalay

OOC: another uninjured Hordebeast and Vali

Quickpaw

Vash rolled his eyes and couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Well, if she's as good as you say she is, then I guess she can't be that bad. I leave you in her care. By the way, if you ever need anything, I'm Vash. Just don't tell the others." The weasel told her. He relocked the door and walked out into the halls.

Rath watched Antura get saved, and snarled, clenching the edge of the wall in anger. "Grr, Archers! Fire!" He yelled, glaring down at the two otters. Vermin with bows ran to the edge of the front wall and began firing on Norham and Antura.

Even though Pan and Liath were injured, Vali new that in her condition, she couldn't fight them. Not to mention the new beast that had ran in. She started to back away before turning and running.

OOC: Actually, Pan stabbed her.
I LOVE 80's music.