News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath smiled wryly. "So ye've met Tailli. Ah cannae say Ah'm surprised at your reaction tae her- she's no' exactly-" Next to her, Pan slumped over, unconscious. A note of fear entered Liath's voice. "Pan? Pan? Ye cannae keel over noo, ye long-eared, mop-tailed excuse for a hare!"
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

W0NWILL

Hernan looked over at Tobi, "Going anywhere? Looks like your headed for a fight." he said smoothly, "If I were you, I'd worry more about us. I don't take kindly to those who sink my ship and nearly kill my crew."

Tailli continued through Mossflower, feeling a bit lonely. Lonely was new. No, she wasn't lonely....she was....bored. Yes, bored, that's it. If anyone else was here, she could heckle them for fun. She wasn't lonely, not at all. And she wasn't worried about Antura. She didn't worry, she didn't feel those emotions. Agh, it was so confusing! Emotions were too hard to bother herself over, but she couldn't help it...was this...what being normal was like?

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Tobi has already left the mountain.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

W0NWILL

OOC: *facepalm* how could I not of seen that?

Norham Waterpaw

Norham regained consciousness slowly. He saw several bandages on his chest. "Antura, what happnes to my friend, I need to know!" Norham, aside from his pain, was heavily concerned. 
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura sighed unhappily. "Jeremias was inside the abbey, and helped me escape. But he stayed behind to fight," she said quietly.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Noraham sat in stunned silence. He looked over to the Abbey. Its once beautiful walls were marred with the stench of death. His eyes turned white. This otter was going to help to retake redwall!

Quickpaw

Now that his friends were hurt, and he was stuck with a horde of vermin and couldn't help them, Vash didn't know what to do.

The rats had brought Vali to the infirmary and laid her on an abandoned bed. No one was here now that every abbey beast was in chains. One of the rats went to see if he could find a healer among the slaves.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura had seen that look before. She gave Norham's ear a quick tug, saying, "Norham- snap out of it! Don't you dare go charging in there wounded like this! You need a proper healer before you can even travel, let alone fight. Besides, you won't be able to do much before they bring you down."

Norham Waterpaw

Even in his rage, Norham saw the sense in Antura's words. He finally calmed down, and sat, not sure of what to do.

KitrallStreamrippler

Norham had calmed down, and Antura breathed a sigh of relief. But now what? She had only rudimentary knowledge of healing, definitely not enough to really be of help to her friend. Wait- she could hear somebeast nearby. Or was it the wind? Signaling Norham to keep down and quiet, Antura peered through the bushes...

Norham Waterpaw

Norham turned around at the sound of rustling leaves. He saw a familiar glint. It was Ginbur! He emerged from the bushes. "Master Nor'am, there bee's a gurt Badge' headin' ee's way!"

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura took a cautious step toward the mole. She didn't know him, but Norham apparently did. She decided to trust him. "What was that about a badger? They're usually goodbeasts, so I wouldn't worry."

Liath had managed to pull Pan under the trees in a more protected position. Turning to Sodo, she commented wearily, "Tha's the best Ah can do righ' noo. Ah don' suppose ye know mich aboot healin'?"

Dannflower Reguba

Sodo shook his head sadly, "I'm in need o' a healer mysel' frae the noo." The squirrel chose to make the conversation easier for his counterpart by talking in her accent.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KitrallStreamrippler

Taken aback, Liath blurted, "Is this really how ye talk, then? Why dinnae ye say so?" Mentally kicking herself, she amended the statement. "Sorry. Ah meant tae ask if ye were puttin' on an accent earlier, or just noo."