News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Norham shoved Antura behind a tree as arrows ripped into him. He fell to the ground.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Corporal Firalay

OOC: Ah yes, my bad!

BIC: Pan slid down the wall, breathing heavily. Relief pounded through his limbs, he could not fight any longer. He watched the injured weaselmaid fade into the distance, and perhaps if he was in a better state he would've shot her with an arrow from his bow. As it was, he was too tired to even think about it.
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt
Read the whole story at: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=3660.0

Quickpaw

Vali ran to the small door and waited.

Rath grinned maliciously as Norham was hit.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Tobi was getting ready. His hares were all uniformed, fed, packed, and armed. Lord Rockshifter was returning to Redwall.
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath dropped her makeshift weapon and held out a paw to Sodo. "Ah s'pose we're even. Ah'm Liath, this is Pan." Her wound gave a painful twinge and, grimacing, she sat down next to Pan. "Are ye all righ', laddie?"

Antura watched in horror as Norham fell. Disregarding the arrows continuing to fly at her, she dragged his still form deeper into the woodlands. She pulled out the shafts that were stuck in him and hoped fiercely that he was alive.
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Tobias and his hares jogged, not marched but jogged a good way toward mossflower wood.

Norham opened his eyes. He saw Antura, and he tried to get up. Arrows were still in his chest. He could barely move.

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura pushed him back down and began to gently dislodge more arrows. Her voice shook a little as she addressed him. "Norham, you stay still. You took quite a few arrows. Why did you do that? You almost got yourself killed! You and Jeremias both are the biggest fools I've ever met," she trailed off into a determined silence and continued her task. When he had removed all the arrows, she stood up. "Stay put. I'm going to get some dock leaves and sanicle to dress those wounds- it's the best I can do."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

"Wait, what happened to Jeremias?" Norham was very confused and concerned.

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura shook her head. "I- I'll tell you later. It's not important right now anyway- you need help more than he does." With that, she headed off to find herbs for a dressing.

Quickpaw

Vali walked back into the abbey, and the door closed behind her. She fell to her knees,the to her face, unconscious. Two rats ran over two her. A big problem was that there weren't any decent doctors within the ranks if the horde.

Vash was watching everything from the rooftop. Though it was hard, he forced himself to cheer.

Rath now left the walls, walking back to the courtyard. "There will be no more escaping. Get the shackles!" he yelled. Moments later, a stoat and a weasel came back with a long line of chains. "You're all be shackled together, so no one else gets out. If you think there's hope, you're wrong. We only had an even trade. Two beasts escaped, and two beasts died. And if you don't want to die, I suggest listening to what you are told and doing it accordingly!" Rath spat, angrily stomping away. The shackles made it so it would be harder to escape, but now the slaves couldn't work as efficiently.
I LOVE 80's music.

Corporal Firalay

Pan smiled weakly and waved a paw dismissively. "Don't worry about me, old gel, I'll be ship-shape again in no time." He hacked a cough and slumped down further against the wall. "Top show, ol' squirrelly chap. Just in the nick of time, wot?" Wincing, he closed his eyes. "Er, maybe a little medical attention would do an old bod some good."
"My Horde is mighty, my Horde is fearless, shudder under the gaze of Viskata Tatt - fear my name!" -Viskata Tatt

Dannflower Reguba

Sodo shook the proffered paw, "I don't quite count that as even miss, it was my running that got you injured in the first, and had you not helped me you would have been far better off now than if you had. Which you did, and for that I'm very grateful." The squirrel had found a knife as being the only weapon the guard had that he was willing to use, spears were too unwieldy for him.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath's slight anger at the squirrel's running away in the first place dissipated. She shook her head weakly and sat. "Och, dinnae fret yersel'. Ah don' suppose ye've coom across anybeasts like an otter, two mice, a weasel, or a white squirrel?" (OOC: Sorry if I forgot anybeast!)

Antura soon returned with the herbs and some long, flat leaves that would make good bandages. Silently, she began to work on her patient, drawing on her limited knowledge of healing.

Dannflower Reguba

Sodo slapped his forehead which he had turned down in the process, "Don't mention that squirrel to me! She's a disgrace to our species! And it pains me to have even that much relation to her! As for the others, I haven't seen anybeast 'cepting you and that horrific excuse for a... you get the picture."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Corporal Firalay

OOC: Going camping for four days. Do whatever with Pan, you can drag him, pull him, try to heal him.

BIC: Pan felt his consciousness fading, the pain in his paws, wrists, shoulder and legs were getting the better of him and his body refused to stay awake. With  a quiet sigh, Pan fell into darkness, a roaring waterfall of noise filling his ears and mind, only to be cut off as he passed out.