News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Retake Redwall RP

Started by KitrallStreamrippler, February 24, 2013, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norham Waterpaw

Norham was also wondering why the Badger was dangerous. Then, it dawned on him, The badger was in the bloodwrath, he might hurt even goodbeasts!
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Quickpaw

Vash saw Vali, a beast that he had mixed feelings about. But if she was that hurt, then what would happen to Lilipili?! Vash quickly went to the room and picked the lock again, opening the door. He looked around for the mousebabe.
I LOVE 80's music.

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Firalay is on a trip or something, I think.

BIC: Antura, unconcerned with the incoming badger, held out a paw to the mole. "I'm Antura. Do you know someplace we could take Norham? He's hurt."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Quickpaw

OOC: Yeah, but I wasn't able to really do anything anyway. Idk what I'm going to do with Vali, or Rath.
I LOVE 80's music.

Norham Waterpaw

Norham complained. "I'm fine, Antura's just a big worry-wart, now let's move before that badger comes barreling in!"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

KitrallStreamrippler

OOC: Okay. Just wasn't sure if you knew...

BIC: Antura glared at Norham. "You are not fine." Turning to Ginbur, she expanded on her comment. "He was shot by vermin. I pulled out a lot of arrows."
A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight!

Norham Waterpaw

Tobias was charging through the woodlands. His hares were huffing and puffing. He ran through a tall bush, stopping hard to miss a mole and two otters. He lunged at a dark furred otter. He immediately recognized him. "Norham? Wait, Antura, and Ginbur! What on earth is going on?"

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura heard the badger coming and just barely dodged out of his way. "Tobias! What are you doing here? So much has happened since you left, but the most important thing right now is thy we get somewhere safe. And don't let Norham do any fighting yet- he's injured."

OOC: I feel like Antura is being either paranoid or bossy about Nor. :P Sorry. She just really doesn't want to lose her friend, especially right after Jeremias died too.

Norham Waterpaw

Ooc: Well, if your friend was hurt, you would do whatever it took to keep him safe, right?

Norham sat down."Alright, fine. But where are we going to find this, healer, mate?"

KitrallStreamrippler

Antura blushed and looked down, shuffling her footpaws. "Er, well- I don't know, actually. But there has to be somebeast around here who can heal. Tobias, do you have a healer among all those hares?"

W0NWILL

Tailli reached Salamandastron a little after the Long Patrol reached Anturan and Norham. Upon finding Salamandastron, she could see a bunch of mice swarming over a boat. She knew who these mice were, "Hoi! Shift your tail over here, Hern! 'Tis the ghost squirrel!" ghost squirrel was a name she had come by when she had been in the Vandallands. The Vandallands adventure had been trying, but she had been able to steal away some of the prisoners(including the hedgehog prince, a scholar, Irrah and a weapons master), in return for food and water. Hernan and his crew had been part of that adventure as well, and they had sailed her to the Aquitar island, where moles ruled over badgers. That had been new. Then, not long after they left, the Moleon had ordered that she be sailed back to Mossflower because she kept on cheeking him and casually taking food.
Hernan grinned, "Tailli!" he called as he ran towards her, "How are you?" he gripped her in a rib-snapping hug.
Tailli hugged him awkwardly back, not sure why anyone would do this, "Fine." she gasped, trying to wiggle out of Hernan's grip.
Hernan realized her trouble and let go, "We're fixing up that snooty badger's boat, sank the Virclaw, can you believe it?"
"Yes." Tailli answered truthfully, "Did he leave?"
"O' course!" Hernan said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Well, I," this was difficult to say, "I need your help."
Hernan raised an eyebrow, that was very unlike Tailli, "With what?"
"With freeing an abbey." Tailli muttered, like it was shameful. For all she knew, it was.
Hernan grinned, it would be good for the white squirrel to turn over a new leaf. Maybe, deep down, she had a heart. He also knew that Tailli would gladly work for them in return for the favour, as she didn't know the words 'friends help friends', "Tell you what, you help us fix up the badger's boat, add more masts, clean out the cabins, anything that needs to be done, we'll help you free this abbey." he stuck out a hand, "Deal?"
Tailli looked warily at the hand, wondering what she had to do, "Deal." she said, not moving.
Hernan shrugged and bounded over to the boat, sitting against a mound of sand, Tailli following, "Start cleaning out the cabins." he ordered and watched in satisfaction as Tailli did so, albeit reluctantly.

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath sighed. She had probably offended the squirrel. "Och, dinnae listen tae me. Ah'm just-" she paused and took a deep breath. She was about to continue when her ear perked up- she heard something. It sounded like some huge beast rushing through the forest. Holding a paw to her lips, the hare faded into her woodland surroundings. "Ah'm goin' tae see what wee beastie is making tha' ruckus. Ah'll be back soon." She came upon Tobias, Norham, Ginbur, Antura, and some number of hares. She knew Norham and Ginbur, and the rest seemed friendly, but she wasn't see she wanted to approach them yet- then her footpaw caught in a root and she tumbled out of the bushes, directly in front of Tobias. Liath muttered darkly as she stood as dusted herself off. "Great clumsy eejit of a hare. Rita are supposed tae stay under the groond, no' stay up tae trip cautious beasts." She looked up and met Norham's eyes. "Hello, Norham. An' ye, Ginbur. Ah hope ye're both well."

Antura stared incredulously as the strange hare picked herself up and greeted Norham. Where had she come from? Did she know Norham? What was going on??

Norham Waterpaw

Norham saw the look in Antura's eyes. "This is Liath, she helped me out a while ago, and she was hurt, so that's how she met Ginbur." He turned to Liath. "This is Antura. And he is Tobias."

KitrallStreamrippler

Liath bowed slightly to both creatures, then held out a paw to Antura. "Hello." Antura took it, still bemused, and cast about for something to say. "Hello, Liath. Er, is your injury better now?" Liath nodded, though it was still painful. "Aye, thank ye." Next, she turned to the badger and extended a paw nervously- this was a huge creature! "Ah'm pleased tae meet ye, Tobias. However, if Ginbur can spare a moment, Ah need tae take him wi' me. Ah left two injured beasts behind when Ah came tae check oot the noise ye lot were makin'." Antura was surprised. "Ginbur, why didn't you say you could heal? Maybe you'd vest see to Norham before you go." Liath now noticed the makeshift bandages wrapped around Norham. "Wha' in the name o' seasons happened tae 'im?" Antura shook her head wearily. "The fool was shot by vermin when he pushed me out of danger." Liath wagged a paw in Norham's face, lowering her voice confidentially. "Ye great eejit! Tho' Ah cannae say Ah blame ye, gettin' her oot of the way- she's quite a pretty maid."

Norham Waterpaw

Norham shuffled akwardly at this last remark. Tobias saved him."Ahem, well, Ginbur, see to mister Norham please. Liath, please lead me in the direction of your fallen colleagues."