News:

Moderator activity in progress. Please, be patient. ~ Sincerely, The Staff

Main Menu

Around the World: The Start of a Journey - Discussion and Sign-Up

Started by 321tumbler, July 03, 2013, 05:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W0NWILL

I've wrote my first post, and I added a part about Rigg being arrested for having weapons, so maybe King Aramis Devereaux could be doing something with Rigg, but not killing him. I don't want him to die immediately.

Jetthebinturong

I'm going to wait until tumbler tells me whether or not I can be at a public execution but if not the weapons thing will have to do
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

321tumbler

Public execution sounds awesome and Rigg is a good choice (maybe just a whipping or something).

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Rainshadow

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on July 18, 2013, 09:46:39 PM
Execution viz a vhip?

Eh, blood loss.  Blood loss is a way to go.  Whipping until they've lost a ton of blood and are pitifully weak is one way to kill someone.  (I know, I have a sick mind.  :P)
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Jetthebinturong

"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ah zink zat zat vid take a very long time. Vidnae ze vhip juzt bruize an' break? It probably vid 'appen eventually, but vid it even break ze zkin?
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Hope it's not too late...  cool idea.

Name:  Drake
Race:  Badger
Job:  Badger Lord (is that OK?)
Personality:  Wise, but is afflicted slightly with the bloodwrath.  Tactician and warrior.
Appearance:  Large badger.  3 claw rake scars across left eye, going from top right to bottom left looking at him.
Weaknesses:  Bloodwrath, and is big and heavy.
Strengths:  Leader and tactician.  Can use ranged and melee weapons.  Deadly with two daggers.
Weapons & Armor:  two daggers, a medium sword, and a crossbow.
Where He/She Starts:  Salamandastron (?)
Other: (optional)  There have been a Badger Lady and Lord at the same time.
baby turtle forever

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

321tumbler

Have there ever been a badger lord and lady at the same time?

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

W0NWILL

Though that was his wife. So the badger lord and lady will probably have to have a romantic connection.

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

321tumbler

You could always start at Fviore then joing the group so that at the end if I die (wich will probably happen), you would take my place. Also, I'm leaving Tues. and won't be able to get on the internet every day until July 30th. Then for 2 weeks I will have internet access, but after that I won't till the 25th of Aug..