News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Last post wins

Started by The Lady Shael, July 25, 2011, 04:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusvul

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 26, 2013, 02:08:45 PM
ya in one of the episodes in next generation there was a female Q.

Oh. Okay. Well, I still win. (Do the Q have names? I heard that there was one in Voyager named Quinn, but I haven't seen the main one in Next Generation give a name)

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

Well this one thought she was human so she had a name it was Amanda Rogers. In general I don't think they have a names though so just call me Q.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Shade

Quote from: Tam and Martin on September 26, 2013, 01:58:58 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>No Comment<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ah, I'm not the only one!  :D
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 26, 2013, 02:35:57 AM
And it has a forcefield that cancels...Timelady technology...and your manipulator, Rain, will be useless.

Silly human.  Vortex manipulators aren't Time Lord technology!  *Teleports away*  HAHA!  Oh, and I win.  ;D

(And if you're being confused with the whole Time Lord and Time Lady thing, you say Time Lord to refer to the species and Time Lady to refer to the specific person (if the person is female, of course.).  (Example (species):  Have you ever met a Time Lord?  They're so cool!)  (Example (person):  Do you think that Time Lady Rainshadow is off her rocker?  (Yes, yes I am.  ;))))
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Rusvul

(Okay. Thanks. Not confused anymore :D)

Rusvul to Transporter room 6. Lock on to Rainshadow, and beam her directly to the bridge, using the alien tech filter. I want to clear her of all items such as her vortex manipulator. Understood? Rusvul out.

*walks up to a turbolift and steps in*

Bridge!

*Steps on to bridge as Rainshadow is beamed in, minus all technology*

Well, hello, Rainshadow. I believe I win, as you have no way to a TARDIS or a Vortex Manipulator, or any other technology of yours. And by the way.

*Draws phaser and points at Rain* I am aware you are less succeptible to phasers. However, I have heard that on Timelords, the "Cut Through" setting works as a severe stun.

*Taps phaser several times, then points at Rain*

Surrender. I win.

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

Rusvul

*Everybody falls to the ground, having been zapped by a phaser. Rusvul resumes pointing phaser at Rain* Hah! I win! Rusvul to transporter room. Jettison all of the intruders, beam them into space. Rus out. *Smiles at intruders* Bye. *Intruders are beamed off ship. All except Rainshadow, who has a phaser aimed at her three hearts*

The Shade

Haha! yew 'ain't got rid of me! I win!

Faiyloe

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on September 26, 2013, 07:58:18 PM
*Everybody falls to the ground, having been zapped by a phaser. Rusvul resumes pointing phaser at Rain* Hah! I win! Rusvul to transporter room. Jettison all of the intruders, beam them into space. Rus out. *Smiles at intruders* Bye. *Intruders are beamed off ship. All except Rainshadow, who has a phaser aimed at her three hearts*

Did you for get that I am still here? * Rusvuls phazer  disappears and reappears in Rainshadows hand* 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Jukka the Sling

"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade