News:

Cheers to an Auspicious Autumn, Ev'rybeast! Enjoy a hot cider and the cool breezes, as the year dwindles to its end. . .

Main Menu

Race to Ascension..... (Phase I) "So close, and yet so far." ~Introduction~

Started by Dannflower Reguba, September 07, 2013, 12:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

Thanora fell hard on her back letting out a loud oof. She scrambled out of the way her body aching allover from the sudden jolt. She got up and took a stone out of her pouch but dropped it. Her head was pounding again.         
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

Norham Waterpaw

Hadrim was slung back by the sudden fury of Grudge.
His face was bleeding fairly badly, and his coat was ripped.
Most people stop hating after the lust for blood, but Hadrim's mind was set to "overkill".
He saw the damage the sling did, and got an idea...

OOC
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

rachel25

Xant had been calming himself down and thinking of a plan to defeat this big beast. Obviously sharp wooden weapons weren't working. They needed something that would be strong and sharp enough to penetrate that armour.
"What I'd do for a crossbow around about now." Xant signed.
Xant started to look for the badger who had lead them here in the first place. Now where was he? He might be able to take such a big beast like Grudge down.
(OOC) 

Faiyloe

Thanora felt dizzy. She limped over to a tree and sat down. She felt cold and hot at the same time and her head was pounding making it hard to concentrate.  She forced her self to take deep breaths and to focus. Her friends needed help she couldn't just leave them. But every time she attacked the thing she had ended up with more injuries if she kept going at this rate there wouldn't be much left of her. Some times it was better to back down and let the other beasts take over. They looked like they had it under control.           
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Xant decided that this whole situation was out of control. They needed a plan. Though Xant wasn't one who liked following orders he didn't much like dying either.   

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Raelicco crashed to the ground. The javelin that he had been attacking with had broken and was now just a couple of useless twigs. He threw it aside and stood back up. Instantly two jolts of searing pain coursed through him. He looked and saw that his right knee was bleeding pretty badly and his left shoulder was badly injured, not to mention was bleeding as well. He gritted his teeth. This might not quite be as easy as he had originally thought.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Leatho Shellhound

Bladepaw was thrown to the ground. As he laided there trying to get his strangth back the huge axe swung a hairs breath above his nose. After it had past he got up took his axe in his one good paw and charged the beast swinging his axe.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Dannflower Reguba

Grudge saw the incoming ax and countered with his right arm. After the block the giant beast swung forward with a reverse hold on his ax haft and the knobby part of his fist.

About this time the old badger broke through some shrubbery from where he had been separated momentarily from the rest of the group, "Now now we can't be havin' thiz!" His experienced eyes assessed the situation quickly, "Everybeast! circle around and collect each other! We need to be together now!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Leatho Shellhound

The hare happened to be hit by Grudge in his chest sending him flying across the battle field. Bladepaw landed with a bump right next to the badger, after getting his wind back he said. "I came as fast as I could, wot."
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Norham Waterpaw

Hadrim didn't like listening to others, but if it meant killing Grudge, he would do anything. He covered his face with some cloth and ran over to the Badger. "So, why do ye want us te' do eh circle?"
Hey you! What? Expecting a great quote or some heart-warming poem? Too bad, my signature is just boring. Stop reading it. Stop it. Why are you still reading it?

Jukka the Sling

~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, the young haremaid Jalie was walking along without a care in the world. Coming from the North, she was unused to the warmth and arboreal verdancy of the southern woodlands, and was enjoying the new experience. The warrior swung her small sack of provisions over her shoulder and continued walking. Where, she knew not. She was just a lone warrior seeking adventure.

Suddenly, from off in the distance, the haremaid heard shouts and the sounds of battle. Jalie's ears stood up straight. She dropped her sack and dashed off towards the sounds.

Bursting out of a clump of trees, she surveyed the scene before her. About seven creatures were fighting a monstrous, ugly animal that Jalie could not identify. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed three creatures talking. Though naturally impetuous, Jalie reasoned that before getting herself mixed up in a battle, she ought to find out what the whole thing was about first. She headed towards the trio.

OOC: Where does she get a weapon?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Shade

OOC: You pick up weapons along the way. Don't worry, its not a huge disadvantage.  ;) Nice intro!

BIC: Sandfire backed away from the huge roaring enemy. He noticed a few of his comrades talking together, and he figured they were making a plan, he jogged over to them, and saw a haremaid. He couldn't remember seeing her. Who was she?
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Dannflower Reguba

The badger (because I completely forgot what I named him *smacks face*) stated quickly, "Yes, we must re-unite and plan, but we must not take too long or that wearat will take us all out in a single blow!"

Grudge was in no hurry to make a move, as he too was strategizing, these beasts had gotten a lot smarter since the start of the fight.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

rachel25

Xant ran over to the group so fast as not to be left out in the planning ran straight into a haremaid he had never seen before. He jumped up from where he had fallen and continued running. The haremaid wasn't is priority right now.

Jukka the Sling

Jalie was knocked over by an otter who collided with her. He dashed off as she picked herself up. The haremaid reached the group and introduced herself. "Hello, Ah'm Jalie. Ah'm just wonderin' what's goin' on," she said. "Why are those beasties battlin'?"
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien